PDA

View Full Version : Ronaldo stays at United

jkateete
7th July, 2008, 10:09 PM
Has Ronaldo made the right choice to stay? Or will he lose his value after another season?

E-noid
8th July, 2008, 07:23 PM
Certainly think Man u are the better club at the moment and think its about time some players started showing some loyalty instead of f**king off at the 1st sniff of some extra cash their paid well enough as it is :thumpdown: dunno about loosing value but maybe not getting such ridiculous offerers again :) p.s. im not a man u fan :P

balikuyu
9th July, 2008, 08:09 PM
just when you are having a laugh at the Man U supporters he up and stays what a twat, I hope he has a terrible start to teh season like last and continues that way.

He has no loyalty and loves only himself we should have been rid of him

Lazaruseifer
12th July, 2008, 05:14 AM
Ronaldo's a pure beaut man, I hate the way he speaks in the third person, is that right?

3rd 1st, you know what I mean.

shortyball
15th July, 2008, 09:32 AM
I think he will get better and better, stay or go. You have to look at it froma sportmans point of view, you allways want the best you want to play for the best, or make your team the best. Nobody argue with madrids winning history, and its ronaldos dream to play for them as they were the best when he was younger. The lifestyle over there is so much different, the money, the nightlife the fans, the weather it creates the atmosphere. Look at raul he is idolised over there the number 7 means so much there than it ever did here with beckham. ronaldo wants that.
No one can question that old tradford is one of the best stadiums to be in its not the theatre of dreams for nothing, but at the end of the day you still go home in the rain to your nice house, in manchester. Compared to madrid. So i think people will have to respect him wanting to better himself.
If you were overed 150000 a week, a house, play the sport you love, madrid to live in, one of the capitals of the world. What would you do?

TopGun
16th July, 2008, 11:41 AM
i heard that if ronaldo was to transfer to real madrid the robinho will go to chelsea.

if it is his dream club then transfer.

revfatboy
16th July, 2008, 02:46 PM
but he is so young plenty of time to move to spain and under fergy he will become such a great player

shortyball
16th July, 2008, 03:32 PM
but also will this oppurtunity come again i doubt it, and reading on skynews a ronaldo transfer may cause a wages issues within the team as he will be on much higher than all of them. So its hit a miss may be ronaldos dream but is it sensible money for madrid.
Robinho will surely go he has already said he is as good asa ronaldo and wont give his place up, he said no to a swap possibility. But said maybe to chelsea because he likes big phil.

thommo
16th July, 2008, 03:55 PM
hes a snide pure and simple, he wanted away before and played up about it, also the rooney winking thing seems to have been forgotten, he didnt do it on purpose my arse.

manu fans wont have a bad word said against him and defend him to the hilt.

im just sitting back and waiting for them to start singing another tune when he does go.

you watch once hes gone they'll lay into him as much as everyone else does now.

i need to start trawling threads for when that happens lol. before and after.

Snide with a capitol S

he can play thats not in doubt even the haters admit he can kick a ball, its the rest that gets on peoples tits.

Raven
16th July, 2008, 10:46 PM
They say that football fans are a fickle lot, but I think scum fans are the worst of the lot for that. I mean take the infamous winking incident with Rooney and Ronaldo and how the Man U fans were once the season was underway and Ronaldo was banging goals in left, right and center. Oh it didn't matter anymore that he is a cheating scumbag. That he screwed us out of the tournament not that we were playing particularly well anyway but that is beside the point. So long as Ronaldo performs in a red shirt all is forgotten and it's right what thommo, myself and anyone who isn't a Man United supporter are saying both about Manchester United fans and Cristiano Ronaldo. And it's not hating on a successful club or jealousy, hey I will come out and say it I admire Manchester United for their sustained success on the field, unlike my team Leeds who almost went under completely and Fergie is a very smart and resourceful person if more than slightly arrogent, but what we are all speaking is not hating or jealousy but quite simply the truth.

But what is a personal note though is that I can't wait for Ronaldo to ditch Man U and go to Real Madrid just so that Man U and their fans will have a taste of their own medicine and have done to them what they only do to every other club in the league. Let's see how scumbag united like it for a change that would be funny to see.

wiz569
17th July, 2008, 12:35 AM
Sorry m8 i dont know u from adam,but i am a lifelong Utd fan and dont appreciate being called scum.

shortyball
17th July, 2008, 10:36 AM
you see i cannot see how the word scum can be used, its a harsh word. You say its not aimed at hatin a successfull club, then what is it aimed at. I dont see anyone calling leeds fans scum for supporting a club that broke the rules to get the deduction they got. Or how they all kicked up a fuss when they wanted points given back so they could get into a promotion spot.
Either way every fan is forgiving of there club, they forgave cantona, beckham and they have ronaldo.
Sounds to me that some fans are just jealous that a club has an player like ronaldo, i dont see how if he goes man u will taste their own medicine because they will just invest in another future star. Fergie has let many stars go and never felt the repecusions. united are far from scum.
Not jealousy and hatred, sounds alot like it to me.

Bitter Much.......

krazylegz
18th July, 2008, 12:22 AM
hes a snide pure and simple, he wanted away before and played up about it, also the rooney winking thing seems to have been forgotten, he didnt do it on purpose my arse.

im just sitting back and waiting for them to start singing another tune when he does go.

Snide with a capitol S

he can play thats not in doubt even the haters admit he can kick a ball, its the rest that gets on peoples tits.

They say that football fans are a fickle lot, but I think scum fans are the worst of the lot for that. I mean take the infamous winking incident with Rooney and Ronaldo and how the Man U fans were once the season was underway and Ronaldo was banging goals in left, right and center. Oh it didn't matter anymore that he is a cheating scumbag. That he screwed us out of the tournament not that we were playing particularly well anyway but that is beside the point. So long as Ronaldo performs in a red shirt all is forgotten and it's right what thommo, myself and anyone who isn't a Man United supporter are saying both about Manchester United fans and Cristiano Ronaldo. And it's not hating on a successful club or jealousy, hey I will come out and say it I admire Manchester United for their sustained success on the field, unlike my team Leeds who almost went under completely and Fergie is a very smart and resourceful person if more than slightly arrogent, but what we are all speaking is not hating or jealousy but quite simply the truth.

But what is a personal note though is that I can't wait for Ronaldo to ditch Man U and go to Real Madrid just so that Man U and their fans will have a taste of their own medicine and have done to them what they only do to every other club in the league. Let's see how scumbag united like it for a change that would be funny to see.

totally agree with both of you's

what people seem to forget is that he hasnt chose to stay, he's stopping because real havent offered the 100million that was doing the rounds when all this came about, infact to my knowledge they havent even lodged a bid......but i'd bet my house that if they did bid and the glazers accepted he's be off like a flash..............it's only a matter of time and i cant wait till he does

Aladdin Sane
22nd July, 2008, 04:32 PM
i heard that if ronaldo was to transfer to real madrid the robinho will go to chelsea.

if it is his dream club then transfer.

I'm from Spain and I heard the same.

KingJojo
24th July, 2008, 10:40 PM
Ronaldo to perform better 2008/2009 season even if its his last

when are Man utd going to sign Tevez

Berbatov or Villa which one????

chinkoblinko
4th August, 2008, 05:54 PM
I think we should cash in to be honest. He's a great player, but everyone has thier price, and he's heart isn't with the club anymore!

cantona7
8th August, 2008, 10:13 PM

Snide with a capitol S

well thommo i AGREE with you
yes he is a snide
yes he should have been ~~~~ed for the winking incident
yes if he didnt play for us i'd hate the arrogant *****
yes i think he'd be in madrid if fergie had let him
BUT like any other footy fan if you've got a player with the class and game changing speed and fore thought he has you WOULD cheer his name week in and week out hoping he'll add that edge that can(and does)win games
ps
he swings in from the left
he swings in from the riight
hes names ronaldo
and
he'll make you look shite

.: JaCkPoT :.
9th August, 2008, 12:48 AM
May i also add that i think that each player has one outstanding season in their career and i think ronaldo has had his. Greed for money ended up messing up henry's career and fame. I think man u will be better without ronaldo as this will give others more chances and better team play as often ronaldo would play a team himself.agree???

firewalker
15th August, 2008, 10:10 AM
I don't like Cristiano. But I enjoy seeing him crying. Like after the final of Euro 2004!

http://fotos.subefotos.com/f1875d415a933d3b9673519163ed28c0o.jpg

bagas
4th September, 2008, 12:08 PM
I don't like Cristiano. But I enjoy seeing him crying. Like after the final of Euro 2004!

http://fotos.subefotos.com/f1875d415a933d3b9673519163ed28c0o.jpg

Yeh, but England cryed first... :devil: