PDA

View Full Version : Ford Focus 1.4 model 2 from 2005 Immo off ?

Seby_TM
14th January, 2016, 07:28 PM
Hello to all,

I have one question if some one know how I can make IMMO OFF of this model of car "Ford Focus 1.4 model 2 from 2005" ?

And from where I can make immo off from ECU or from Imobiliser key module ?

The custumer lost the original key and have only simple key and can't start the car !

Or is some posibility to copy some data from eprom "Imobiliser key module" and to writhe in new transponder key ?

I don't have the car at me to see what ECU have and what "Imobiliser key module" have ore whare are located this modules, I think the ECU need to be some whare in motor side neear by batery, but "Imobiliser key module" I don't know whare can be ?

Griunvaldas
14th January, 2016, 07:39 PM
Hello, what ECU you have? Bosch or Siemens? Is it 1.4 petrol or diesel? No immo off for FORD cards, only transponder program...Where are you located?

Seby_TM
14th January, 2016, 07:49 PM
I know it is on petrol !
I don't know for the moment what brand it is the ECU.
I wanted to know what is the simple solution posible for this car, I want to tell to custumer to to take down from the car the moduls and to give to me for fix the problem.
I think this need to be the transponder !
But I think I need to read some eeprom or MCU from "Imobiliser key module" and to writhe some data in new transponder 4D (ID63) (ID60) ?

I think transponders can be TIRIS DST 4D (ID63) or TIRIS DST 4D (ID60)

gokey
15th January, 2016, 10:20 AM
no immo off
only make key !

Seby_TM
15th January, 2016, 10:37 AM
OK, I understend this.
How I can make new keys if I don't have the old one with transponder ?
And to use TM100 programmer ! What steps I need to do ?

gokey
15th January, 2016, 10:53 AM
I withdraw from the discussion ....

It does not seem to offer good price to make key
because the owner is also searching another way