PDA

View Full Version : ktag problem with denso nissan navara

kospoz
14th January, 2016, 10:01 PM
I have ktag 6.070 and i am using software 2.13.First time today tried to read nissan navara with denso ecu the car is with 174ps.The reason that i bought it was for denso ecus.I fixed a pad with pogo pins to use it with bdm frame.All connections was very good and when i pushed read it after a while a message on the screen communication error check power and connectins 0x100B.I have checked again the connections all ok,then tried with car battery the same problem and then when i put also battery charger ther green light from ktag is not lighting any more.So is a faulty ktag but why before the battery charger i had error?Now with green light off the same error is on very fast this is ok because i have no power supply.What must search on pcbplease?

Minion01
15th January, 2016, 12:45 AM
I had same issue with 2 clone Ktag. wouldnt connect or read. 0x100B is bad connections I bought genuine ktag frame adaptors and tested Still no go

I bit the bullet and bought a genuine ktag (never looked back no more stress or fustration ) with connected exactly the same way worked perfect.

I put it down to bad clones

You would be better off buying MMC Flash and doing that ecu over obd

Andrei2015
15th January, 2016, 07:53 AM
Must pay attention to use correct cables because in this ecu reading and writing is done with different cables and different pads. Also use a fine sandpaper on soldering pads will reveal more space to solder. Also put 12v on ktag and use only ktag cable to suply power to ecu. Regards

kospoz
15th January, 2016, 08:16 AM
I had same issue with 2 clone Ktag. wouldnt connect or read. 0x100B is bad connections I bought genuine ktag frame adaptors and tested Still no go

I bit the bullet and bought a genuine ktag (never looked back no more stress or fustration ) with connected exactly the same way worked perfect.

I put it down to bad clones

You would be better off buying MMC Flash and doing that ecu over obd
so if i wil do a rework on pcb the ktag will work?

kospoz
22nd January, 2016, 05:40 PM
after a lot of research and development (resident evil :) ) i believe that i have used wrong protocol because the protocol which i used was for denso d3 for 174 ps like mine but the ecu had 7Y so ktag do not have this only d3 and d without number for 190ps.What is your opinion please?Perhaps with the other protocol can be read?

Andrei2015
22nd January, 2016, 08:33 PM
Please post pictures of ecu label and ecu pcb

kospoz
22nd January, 2016, 09:10 PM
Please post pictures of ecu label and ecu pcb
The car has gone from me but I found picture on net but not hardware.
For this car I have took off the dpf and I put a potensiometer on dif. sensor and until now the car isworking good.But I know that one morning the customer will call me :)

kospoz
22nd January, 2016, 09:12 PM
The galletto shows for this type ecu (hardware pcb) that is from mitsubishi