PDA

View Full Version : BLADE QUAD Cork U PEE SEE

Bliss IRL
7th July, 2008, 11:10 PM
Need some help total failure to find any transponders on blade quad i have subbed sagem and can only pull up limited info off it
mod = 64
Symbol rate 68750
freq 322000
Cannot get netid anyone know how to find it for my area ?
tried to edit cables.xml to include my scan ranges and symbol rates then i get 4 channels in unsorted and it wont bring those up.
if i put in the chorus.rar from oggnogg it gives me half the channels lots getting stuck and missing ?

mini
7th July, 2008, 11:25 PM
in set your location try putting in the region instead of area, thats how i got mine to work. Instead of scanning for huddersfield i had to scan for west yorkshire.....

dears303
10th July, 2008, 01:49 PM
I'm in the same boat ..... got nokia dbox2 and using quad image and only picked up half the channels. Tried other images but no joy ... quad has best success but only moderate. did you have any luck with this?

elhefe
10th July, 2008, 03:48 PM
hi Bliss

hi have a nokia *2 commando image working. from the Glanmire area if its of any use to you. pm me and i will email it on to you. if that is no good to you i will email on cables and boquets to you.

freck
9th June, 2009, 05:25 PM
Need some help total failure to find any transponders on blade quad i have subbed sagem and can only pull up limited info off it
mod = 64
Symbol rate 68750
freq 322000
Cannot get netid anyone know how to find it for my area ?
tried to edit cables.xml to include my scan ranges and symbol rates then i get 4 channels in unsorted and it wont bring those up.
if i put in the chorus.rar from oggnogg it gives me half the channels lots getting stuck and missing ?
The netid for chorus cork is 1537d