PDA

View Full Version : DM500 ch*rus cable nagra 1 or 2

DREAMAL
16th August, 2009, 01:27 PM
Hi All,

im on mmds and it still broadcasts on nagra 1.
I need to flash a dm500c for a friend. The question i have is chorus cable in Cork transmitting on nagra1 or 2?

also have the problems with freezing images on cable been sorted yet in the Cork area....

ps. dont think he will get a return on his investment with the dreaded n3 on the way:beheaded:

smirnoff_rules
16th August, 2009, 01:32 PM
just put n2 on it m8 it works on both n1 and n2

DREAMAL
17th August, 2009, 09:32 PM
as suggested i flashed the dm500c with dk1.1 and n2 fix in (chorus) Cork cable area today at 2.00pm. It cleared all channels but after having a bite to eat i changed to S~y sports and the screen was blank. i tried rescanning with no joy and even reflashed with a m8s working bakup image. I then checked the stream info and was streaming only on 1800h and 1802h.

I reverted to an image for my dm500t dk1.1 with softcam mgcamd 1.31 loaded cablexml. this image had the december fix keys and roms.... rescanned and hey presto worked first time.

theres something really weird going on at the mo... i for one dont expect this to be the end but rather the start of our problems in cork
:beheaded:
what surprised me most was the inability of the n2 fix to adapt to both streama

tomhick024
17th August, 2009, 10:04 PM
mate, i think you should read the top few threads in this section, your questions should be answered then!

trickykid
18th August, 2009, 08:54 PM
i'm in cork area and everything is working fine, all skysports and skymovies. I'm using cable and enigma image with evocam 2.12

akyboo
18th August, 2009, 09:06 PM
the problems are still happening in cork what im telling blokes is to turn off the box for an hour or 2 plug back in and it seems to sort itself and it does work whatever ch***s are up too

trickykid
18th August, 2009, 09:37 PM
i didn't do anything at all and didn't notice the people had problems until i logged into digital kaos website. Everything working normal in cork cable area for me