PDA

View Full Version : 03G906023AG PCR 2.1 EGR AND DPF OFF

kospoz
18th January, 2016, 05:00 PM
Hi mates i have this car and i want to do egr off and dpf off the ecu number is 03G906023AG i have done before like thgis ecu but this is a little different and i do not know the why.Can somebody help me please?

CustomCars
18th January, 2016, 05:55 PM
Hi mates i have this car and i want to do egr off and dpf off the ecu number is 03G906023AG i have done before like thgis ecu but this is a little different and i do not know the why.Can somebody help me please?

You make by himself PCR2.1 and don't know how do this one ? Weird.
Anyway, where is your problem, what is different ? I don't give you solution but really can help

kospoz
18th January, 2016, 06:05 PM
You make by himself PCR2.1 and don't know how do this one ? Weird.
Anyway, where is your problem, what is different ? I don't give you solution but really can help
A friend of mine in the past helped me with one same ecu but now is in Germany for work and i have the old file but it is not the same and i can not do it alone my friend.I am not an expert like other people but i am trying to learn.

CustomCars
18th January, 2016, 06:27 PM
DPF EGR OFF
Gift service

nbtechnic
19th January, 2016, 11:46 AM

damos is diferent for all pcr2.1 vag! yes it is complicated if we do not have the damos for every pcr2.1 VAG AUDI SEAT model :(
on what car brand you remove this file? which model?

soundnavigator
19th January, 2016, 11:57 AM
Your file DPF and EGR OFF free.

Press THANKS.

BR