PDA

View Full Version : ktag 6.070 pcb

kospoz
21st January, 2016, 07:24 PM
Hi everyone i have one ktag 6.070 with software 2013 ksuite.I tried with jtag first ecu navara 2007 2.5tdi with denso ecu and failed.The pcb is almost same with this picture but i have 3 differences in the red mark i have 6BW but on the picture is 6DW,in the green mark i have 6C showing A6C and the last one blue i have 23 but showing WF.So if i will change these the ktag will work better?Also at the bottom of picture is showing a black cable what is this because i have not in mine pcb.Thanks

CustomCars
21st January, 2016, 07:34 PM
Hi everyone i have one ktag 6.070 with software 2013 ksuite.I tried with jtag first ecu navara 2007 2.5tdi with denso ecu and failed.The pcb is almost same with this picture but i have 3 differences in the red mark i have 6BW but on the picture is 6DW,in the green mark i have 6C showing A6C and the last one blue i have 23 but showing WF.So if i will change these the ktag will work better?Also at the bottom of picture is showing a black cable what is this because i have not in mine pcb.Thanks

That's difference no matter. Sure much more changes in PCB.. or reworked ?
Reading not starting?

Andrei2015
21st January, 2016, 07:57 PM
Connect power to ktag, make sure you power ecu from ktag (no external) and pay attention to jtag cable and pads, they are different for reading and writing

kospoz
21st January, 2016, 08:38 PM
That's difference no matter. Sure much more changes in PCB.. or reworked ?
Reading not starting?
Communication error 0x100B all connections was fine but no connecting i will uploadmine picture for checking hardware

kospoz
28th January, 2016, 11:18 PM
Here are pictures from pcb.Also I have checked power supply and have 11.7v.When I hit read button then I have power to red cable after 5-10 seconds not immediately is this normal?

kospoz
28th January, 2016, 11:20 PM
Two more pictures can you tell me if it is ok or what I must do?Thanks

CustomCars
29th January, 2016, 10:34 AM
Not worst. That's actual china clone, should read this ecu.
Make better quality photo of transistors

kospoz
7th February, 2016, 09:00 PM
I think that my tool is a scrap. I have tried with one ecu from astra j with sh7059 and the ktag said the same thing check connection blablabla....All connections was fine I am using power supply from the box of ktag.I saw that when I hit read then after 4-5 seconds I have power to the cable but not 12v only 11.7.Is this problem or my scrap is not working at all with jtag renesas?Some help please?I am thinking to sent it back and replace it with piasini 4.3 if I can not fix it..

kospoz
11th February, 2016, 07:16 AM
Here are good quality pictures for transistors.I saw that the pcb do not have k5b and wfs but others with different name.Can somebody tell me which i must change so the tool can work with renesas?I have tested it with success on med17 and me7.5.

kospoz
11th February, 2016, 07:23 AM
more pictures

CustomCars
11th February, 2016, 10:53 AM
In fact all PCB not bad, can be usable. Elements are cheap but... for usable must replace transistors and will be fine.
NOt stable like ori or fully reworked but should good reading