PDA

View Full Version : VU+ZERO

trepca123
25th January, 2016, 06:57 PM
anyone know how can i add xxxxxx 1.35 to black hole image? black hole not support xxxx ore xxxxx anymore you can t downlod with plugin? any other option? thanks to all
if i have to put manualy how? using dcc ? if yes where i send the file?
thanks to all

gmb45
25th January, 2016, 07:00 PM
best go read the rules !!!

Bann32
31st January, 2016, 09:02 AM
This is not intended as a trolling post, but having re read the rules myself, I can't see where this contravenes them, unless you put this under point 12 or 13?

He is asking who to install a cam, something I think I have seen before, I have definitely seen people ask for help with Configs for them.

If this is against the rules, then in my opinion - id respectfully suggest, the rules are reworded/clarified on this point.

That is of course your decision, just thought id point out it is not 100% clear its against the rules.

digicon
31st January, 2016, 01:34 PM
@Bann32

Its possibly rules 9 & 10 there is no discussion about any type CAM or even any term related to Card Sharing, there are words that can be used to so called get around this such as sea lion or even just the work "Cam begining with M and 1.35" would also work.

Also it would help if members actually try and do a search on the forum as lots of older posts are still there that describe certain terms as the installation of this type of material has never changed in over 10 years or more so what was relevant then is still relevant now.

Regards

Bann32
31st January, 2016, 04:39 PM
Very diplomatically put, translated -

Bann you blind c**t, wtf are you on about you need to read them again and in particular point 10. :)

Anyway, true enough, looks like another blonde moment on my part... apologies -I did mean to cause any agro through it, I was only pointing it out in case it needed to be made clearer (which it doesn't I just need to learn to read, clearly).