PDA

View Full Version : MB C 220CDI DELPHI help and guiding

mads36
27th January, 2016, 09:24 AM
hi all

i have a dear freind how is making this MB c class 220cdi 100kw 125hp from 2010.
but says some is not like hi use to be, hi cant get it to make power and his bin strugling a bit with getting it to responed to his changces.
is the file read well out?
i haven bin abel to find any info, eventhoug i have a lot on mb and delphi.
BR

CustomCars
27th January, 2016, 11:25 AM
hi all

i have a dear freind how is making this MB c class 220cdi 100kw 125hp from 2010.
but says some is not like hi use to be, hi cant get it to make power and his bin strugling a bit with getting it to responed to his changces.
is the file read well out?
i haven bin abel to find any info, eventhoug i have a lot on mb and delphi.
BR

Sorry not understand you.
At fast look file should be readed fine

"but says some is not like hi use to be, hi cant get it to make power and his bin strugling a bit with getting it to responed to his changces"

Immo and vin is here so dont play with other dumps.

wiski
27th January, 2016, 12:06 PM
I think he means his not getting expected proper power increase :)
Any gearbox faults (if Auto)?
These are bit more tricky to properly tune BTW.

CustomCars
27th January, 2016, 12:43 PM
I maked in two way, one providing about 16xPS max, secound should give about 180.. customer who checked it is happy but himself i don't test result.
Automatix gearbox in MB is always some limiting, but anyway handle lot torque.

mads36
27th January, 2016, 06:01 PM
HI has geenuis dimsport and got settings fil over it. but hi poberly dont know how thinks. maby thust a thougt.
and sayed it did not do what hi suspecet it to do. i bit hard in translating that. so i think why hi aks was to hear if any one piont out a clue of have to get it to make power. hi has his onw dyno and dataloggger allways..

wiski
27th January, 2016, 06:24 PM
HI has geenuis dimsport and got settings fil over it. but hi poberly dont know how thinks. maby thust a thougt.
and sayed it did not do what hi suspecet it to do. i bit hard in translating that. so i think why hi aks was to hear if any one piont out a clue of have to get it to make power. hi has his onw dyno and dataloggger allways..
You should get someone to do translation for you.
Om651 engine 100kw/136hp is c200 c220 has 125kw/170hp
I tune them both variants @200hp without an issue with dpf on.