PDA

View Full Version : Mazda 6 GHR1-57K30 with Xprog 5.55

KriptoKey
30th January, 2016, 12:53 AM
Hello friends
I'm trying read a ECU Airbag Mazda GHR1-57K30 using Xprog v5.55. I'm using the option with KD35-57K30, because there is that option exactly. Before I try to AVDI, but only I can read, when I try to write Avdi did not. Then I try one more and my information term corrupt. I have carprog, but my version is old and no soport this funcion.
Anyone know if you can read and write using the XC2361 Mazda Xprog.

Would be very grateful.

Frankcar
30th January, 2016, 07:18 AM
hi , i try for read/write with xprog original with lift 2 pin not have problem. ( if you sure srs unit correct )
now do you have file this unit with AVDI ? (backup file) your AVDI original or clone ? what is error when write ?
your carprog clone or original ? you can only test with original carprog

KriptoKey
31st January, 2016, 04:19 PM
Hello friend.
If I have the Original Avdi. As I have to do to get the backup of Avdi. I read with success the Ecu Airbag using Xprog. I see the information is corrupt. I entered the all modules the car, but in Ecu engine, Ecu ABS, Ecu, A/T says the communication anormal with the module Airbag (srs). You know where is the crash (flash 0, flash 1, flash 3) in the Xprog. If I get other module operating. I can clone the information of other module. Someone has virgin file for this module? I'm sure all the information is corrupt.

achaccha
31st January, 2016, 04:56 PM
Dear Friend.
In fact if the information is corrupted the airbag module loses communication with the other ECUs.
Post your file read with xprog , I'm sure that any expert member could repair the file if it is damaged.
lucky friend.

KriptoKey
31st January, 2016, 05:46 PM
These 3 files are those that can read xprog. It is possible to repair these files?
Original Avdi has put me in trouble, you can read by OBD but each reading is different. confident wrote a file cleaning the accident. since then the communication with the other modules are lost. But despite everything escanner enters the airbag.
I hope I can help, I will be very grateful.
Cheers

Frankcar
1st February, 2016, 09:03 AM
friend, dump crash 64 KB (flash-3)
VIN your car : JM7GJ4S39E1125xxx
you good readyou read with lift 2 pin ?

KriptoKey
1st February, 2016, 03:29 PM
Yes. I can read lift pin 60 and 62 the XC2361

KriptoKey
1st February, 2016, 03:32 PM
It conforms the VIN number. The reading was held up the two legs of Infineon. But escanner admitted only to a part, when I read fault codes tells me abnormal communication. He has written a file published in DK crash but the problem persists. I think something more was modified in Flash. someone has a reading kit of this model? Flash0 needed files, flash1, flash3.
I hope you can help me solve this problem, the client very angry with me.
thanks

siwyauto
1st February, 2016, 08:54 PM

here you are dump without crash GHR1-57K30...read with carprotool...

achaccha
1st February, 2016, 11:19 PM
The bank 3? This not intervene.

KriptoKey
2nd February, 2016, 12:44 AM
Hi friends, in this dump I change the Vin number. I see a location in 0x4B58. In this direction have to write my VIN JM7GJ4S39E1125855.Is correct?
Thank you

Frankcar
2nd February, 2016, 05:40 AM
i think no need edit VIN , because config VIN with dump

KriptoKey
3rd February, 2016, 02:13 AM
Hello friends.
has written the information published by "siwyauto" After write have 14 codes failure , one of which is incompatible with the vehicle. I edit VIN number and then the lights off ABS, airbag off. In escanner he tells me that there are two fault codes in ABS and Airbag are the same code:
B1D75 (PASSENGER AIR BAG CUTOFF SWITCH DISABLE)
B00D5 (DISABLE PASSENGER RESTRAINT SYSTEM INDICATOR)
These variants are not installed on this model of vehicle.
Is there any way to change these variants?
thank you for your help

siwyauto
3rd February, 2016, 10:47 AM
my dump is from European car but as i think your is USA...

KriptoKey
4th February, 2016, 12:20 PM
According to VIN number two vehicles are made in Japan. all I can see that my car is 2014 and the vehicle "siwyauto" is 2001.
It may be someone could help with another full file for this airbag 2014?
thanks

KriptoKey
8th March, 2016, 01:13 AM
Dear Friend, Yet my case is unresolved. Please I need a complete reading of an airbag module for a Mazda 6 GHR1-57K30 2013. If necessary I am prepared to pay for this file and if file virgin much better.
thanks