PDA

View Full Version : Renault Used Key Card Programming?

joey179
17th August, 2009, 10:26 PM
Hi

I have heard of some people being able to programming second hand key cards to new vehicles, I just wondered if anyone knew of hows its done.

Any Help would be good.

Thanks

Joe

roman_auto
18th August, 2009, 10:29 PM
Hi
you cant just new,i doing that on my shop try couple time
but didnt work.
br

joey179
19th August, 2009, 08:52 PM
Thanks mate, I got to keep trying, save ???

Pete M
19th August, 2009, 10:01 PM
PCF7946

See bottom of page (http://www.hickleys.com/diagnostics/zedbull.php)

Replace chip, cards are very hard to take apart

Peter

Iggie
20th August, 2009, 01:14 AM
You should always be able to match an used key card for Megane. For Laguna and other models you have to replace the chip.

Hi

I have heard of some people being able to programming second hand key cards to new vehicles, I just wondered if anyone knew of hows its done.

Any Help would be good.

Thanks

Joe

jawnuolis
23rd August, 2009, 05:55 PM
yes but from where get for UHC block pin code?

Pete M
23rd August, 2009, 07:01 PM
yes but from where get for UHC block pin code?

With this software you don't need pin code

www.Abritus72.com VAG Commander BMW Commnader HITAG-2 key programmer (http://www.abritus72.com/commanderrenault.html)

Peter

jawnuolis
23rd August, 2009, 07:26 PM
With this software you don't need pin code

www.Abritus72.com VAG Commander BMW Commnader HITAG-2 key programmer (http://www.abritus72.com/commanderrenault.html)

Peter

yes but its cost allot like renault explorerer maybe there are any pin generator or other solutions?

hunterirc
24th August, 2009, 10:53 PM
The ICC Immo Code Calculator (http://immo-code.com/#prices)can do the trick , but it`s very expensive ~ 500 euro for the basic package and the Renault stuff. After you get the pin i think a Clip or DDT will do the trick.

obdmaster
3rd August, 2010, 08:47 PM
Am I correct in thinking then you replace pcf7946 in card, with something like this:

1 pcs IC Chip PCF7946AT PCF7946 Key Transponder Chip: eBay Motors (item 260614026401 end time Sep-01-10 11:48:20 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1-pcs-IC-Chip-PCF7946AT-PCF7946-Key-Transponder-Chip-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3cadce74a1QQitemZ26061 4026401QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries#ht_1881wt_939)

then you can reprogram into another car .:coffin:

or is there more to it ?

has anyone had success with this?

drivesure
3rd August, 2010, 10:24 PM
yes you are correct obd master. replace 7946 and the chip must be in cipher mode and code into any of the renaults after that. done a few already.

obdmaster
3rd August, 2010, 10:28 PM
yes you are correct obd master. replace 7946 and the chip must be in cipher mode and code into any of the renaults after that. done a few already.

Do i need a tool like tango or zed bull to put in cipher mode m8.

All i have at moment along those lines is gambit what tools can be used to put in cipher mode m8, or will chips come in cipher mode m8?

so you can use a card off a megane on a laguna 2 m8?

obdmaster
4th August, 2010, 07:43 PM
Bit of a thread bumper this, if i got a zed bull clone using transponder production id46 would this put pcf7946 chip in cipher mode, or could a zed bull clone put chips in cipher mode.

much thanks as always.

foxtec800
4th August, 2010, 08:16 PM
at the moment zed-bull can only unlock id48 ,,vag chips
they have added id46 cloning now but unlocking 46 is not available yet...

obdmaster
4th August, 2010, 08:33 PM
m8 i dont want to clone one of these:
10 pcs IC Chip PCF7946AT PCF7946 Key Transponder Chip: eBay Motors (item 250644475194 end time Sep-01-10 11:48:50 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/10-pcs-IC-Chip-PCF7946AT-PCF7946-Key-Transponder-Chip-_W0QQcmdZViewItemQQhashZitem3a5b932d3aQQitemZ25064 4475194QQptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccesso ries)
just prepare for programming on vehicle, when soldered onto card.

foxtec800
4th August, 2010, 08:38 PM
sorry misunderstood, i use oe zedbull and that will produce id46 Renault cipher ready for obd programming, cant comment on the clone zedbull but figure it won`t be too far away from the origional,
i`ve used it for secondhand clio II remotes but never successfully managed to get a key card apart without destroying it....

obdmaster
4th August, 2010, 09:04 PM
to get keycard apart m8, use surgical scalpel and patience!!lol

foxtec800
4th August, 2010, 09:12 PM
and superglue to put it back together??? or just a nice clean looking piece of duct-tape

drivesure
4th August, 2010, 10:17 PM
hi obd, if you put the chip on the card it is generally in cipher mode. i have only ever once found a card not in cipher. the zedbull original pre-coded this.

obdmaster
5th August, 2010, 03:51 PM
but would new chips come in cipher mode such as these:

10 pcs IC Chip PCF7946AT PCF7946 Key Transponder Chip: eBay Motors (item 250644475194 end time Sep-01-10 11:48:50 PDT) (http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250644475194&viewitem=&sspagename=STRK:MEWNX:IT)

or would i need to precode them with ZED bULL .

drivesure
5th August, 2010, 09:42 PM
you can only read once soldered on a card. so best to buy a few and solder on a card and then read it. i think it will be in cipher mode.

obdmaster
18th August, 2010, 01:06 PM
Tried renault laguna 2 card comes apart nice, but renault megane is a bugger. lol

Here are some pics, ive changed pcf7947AT succesfully have no zed bull clone at mo so dont know if in cipher mode, but so far so good.

here are pics of internal of laguna 2 card.

paul_12345
20th August, 2010, 07:37 PM
could always cut a hole around the chip just enough to remove it quickly without damaging the rest of the plastic then either put the piece that was cut out back or just fill the hole with epoxy etc.

Might not look the best but would stop it falling to pieces easily.

MrSporty
23rd August, 2010, 07:24 PM
Are you 100% sure that a factory fresh PCF7947AT works.

I have a card that i have replaced the chip on. I know the chip is virgin as i can read and write it with my Hitag2 programmer. Its definately in cipher mode (first byte of config is 0E) and the transport key is 4F4E4D494B52.

I also have Renault Explorer 1.5 and although i can re-code cards that are already paired, the card i have with the virgin chip still won't pair up. Are you sure that either some of the config data or user data doesn't need to be changed to make them compatible ?

drivesure
23rd August, 2010, 08:35 PM
i use my hot air station with a very mild heat and heat up the plastic slightly and the cut with a scalpel. it is like cutting butter. be carefull not to put too much heat otherwise you damage the plastic. when done i just suplerglue back together. good result.

obdmaster
23rd August, 2010, 09:21 PM
Are you 100% sure that a factory fresh PCF7947AT works.

I have a card that i have replaced the chip on. I know the chip is virgin as i can read and write it with my Hitag2 programmer. Its definately in cipher mode (first byte of config is 0E) and the transport key is 4F4E4D494B52.

I also have Renault Explorer 1.5 and although i can re-code cards that are already paired, the card i have with the virgin chip still won't pair up. Are you sure that either some of the config data or user data doesn't need to be changed to make them compatible ?

I havent tried to program on car yet, drivesure m8, have you any tips to help me and mr sporty m8, i see on zed bull transponder production renault laguna 2 is there but it says use blank pcf7946, not pcf7947at, that are in the cards.

Any help is appreciated.:smokin:

drivesure
23rd August, 2010, 10:25 PM
if your card have 7946 then replace with 7946 and if it have the 7947 replace with 7947 . i have had no problems with the cards i renew in this way. i have used successfully on renault megane, laguna and clio 2 remotes as well as on the clio3/modus 2 button remotes which i renewed. all coded in to the vehicle.

MrSporty
23rd August, 2010, 10:27 PM
What tool did you use to recode ? .. Can CLIP or Ren Explorer/Commander ?

drivesure
23rd August, 2010, 10:49 PM
i use the zedbull with renault lead

snecii
8th September, 2010, 09:21 AM
How can I recode blank pcf7946 with china ZED-BULL?
I don't have renault lead if I'am right it is not passible wtih china clone that way.

kenan00636
8th October, 2010, 12:33 AM
ThanksThanks

keysoftware
17th October, 2010, 06:23 PM
Hi

I try to times to renew laguna 2 card. I can start the car after adaptation by zedbull by obd2, but the remote not work. Can somebody tell me where I wrong?

I buy second card, I put new pcf7946 and make the adaptation by zedbull by OBD2.

best regards
key

albertros
17th October, 2010, 09:30 PM
Hi,
The chip is pcf 7947 not 7946.

You have to prepare the chip for programing into the car which your zedbull will do.

Are you using genuine or clone?

Thnaks

keysoftware
18th October, 2010, 03:18 PM
Hi

Yes I prepare it before by genuine Zedbull. I try 2 cards, same result by zedbull.

Best regards
key

albertros
18th October, 2010, 04:27 PM
Hi,
if you are using the correct chip pcf7947
make sure the battery is in the correct way up
Try pushing the unlock twice quickly

I have done loads of these with no problems, I have had it where the central locking didn't work before I made a key?

djamelEZS
7th December, 2010, 01:02 AM
just changing pcf in card from any renault key and you can prograaming your card

obdmaster
7th December, 2010, 08:08 PM
I have succesfully used and programmed a used key card by changing pcf7947 and using my m8,s original zed bull preparing card. Then i can programme into vehicle and locking works . If you dont precode vehicle will run , but no remote locking. Done this successfully on laguna 2. Only done it once as the price of used cards is far too high, for the amount of time opening the card without damaging it and soldering and precoding, i now use new.

joubliss
8th December, 2010, 09:37 AM
I have succesfully used and programmed a used key card by changing pcf7947 and using my m8,s original zed bull preparing card. Then i can programme into vehicle and locking works . If you dont precode vehicle will run , but no remote locking. Done this successfully on laguna 2. Only done it once as the price of used cards is far too high, for the amount of time opening the card without damaging it and soldering and precoding, i now use new.

With this model of Laguna 2 or Megane 2 we dont prepare the card, we use Zedbull just to find the code pin and program it with another device like T300........ or if u have a genuine Zedbull u can use the Obd lead.

Job

albertros
8th December, 2010, 10:31 AM
With this model of Laguna 2 or Megane 2 we dont prepare the card, we use Zedbull just to find the code pin and program it with another device like T300........ or if u have a genuine Zedbull u can use the Obd lead.

Job

Hi new keycards are prepared.
Repared keycards need the pcf7947 formating to then make them the same condition as a new one.The formating on the megane 2 is different to the Laguna

joubliss
8th December, 2010, 10:46 AM
Hi new keycards are prepared.
Repared keycards need the pcf7947 formating to then make them the same condition as a new one.The formating on the megane 2 is different to the Laguna

new card for Laguna 2 and Megane 2 are virgins. so u have just to change the pcf7947 in used keycard by another one Virgin and Have the code pin from Uch, u will b able to program the keycard to start the car.

albertros
8th December, 2010, 12:13 PM
HI,
I think you miss understand. Its probably a language thing.
A new pcf7947 has to be formated, depeds on the type of keycard its being fitted in, in order to be programed to the car.
oddmaster reffers to it as "precoding" same thing.
A new unformated chip will not work the central locking.
I do loads.

isko
27th December, 2010, 03:08 PM
I want to renew a card for laguna. I found on ebay PCF7947at and i want to put it on this old card. How can I format this card, so that seem like new?

THX

Bishop c4
27th December, 2010, 04:28 PM
I want to renew a card for laguna. I found on ebay PCF7947at and i want to put it on this old card. How can I format this card, so that seem like new?

THX

Hello read carefully the threads from the #36 and there is the answer to your question.

Regards

isko
27th December, 2010, 04:34 PM
Hello read carefully the threads from the #36 and there is the answer to your question.

Regards

Than, just to put a new IC :)
THX

obdmaster
27th December, 2010, 05:57 PM
THX

Dont think you read it good m8, id re-read it if i where you , to avoid disapointment:cheer:

obdmaster
30th December, 2010, 07:24 PM
Here is a prime example of the silly prices used keycards are bringing.

RENAULT LAGUNA KEY CARD on eBay (end time 30-Dec-10 20:35:48 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-LAGUNA-KEY-CARD-/260710554874?pt=UK_Car_Parts_Vehicles_Automobila_E T&hash=item3cb38f5cfa#ht_591wt_1139)

Im sure the people who are buying these have no idea, how much work is involved in getting them working on another vehicle,:dontknow:

H.Wessel
30th December, 2010, 10:09 PM
More or less price that buy the ECU with the card:

RENAULT LAGUNA BOSCH ECU 0 281 011 101 & KEY CARD on eBay (end time 31-Dec-10 10:44:42 GMT) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/RENAULT-LAGUNA-BOSCH-ECU-0-281-011-101-KEY-CARD_W0QQitemZ350425341989QQcategoryZ10410QQcmdZVi ewItemQQ_trksidZp4340.m263QQ_trkparmsZalgo%3DDLSL% 252BSIC%26its%3DI%26itu%3DUCI%252BIA%252BUA%252BFI CS%252BUFI%252BDDSIC%26otn%3D8%26pmod%3D2607105548 74%252B260710554874%26po%3D%26ps%3D63%26clkid%3D60 21812620509916685)

mouaoued
25th February, 2011, 01:21 AM
hello help me lose my car key LAGUNA 1.9 dti .. I seen the telecommond lost remot code see the dump .. and I just skeletal PCF7946AT it works ..? myself I codes d?m?rage I seen the remote control codes...

isko
25th February, 2011, 02:40 PM
Does someone know the value of this capacitor? I cut it with knife :(.

Gazdlb
21st March, 2011, 11:06 PM
Does someone know the value of this capacitor? I cut it with knife :(.

it is 18pf

JIMMYQ
3rd May, 2011, 05:08 PM
hello help me lose my car key LAGUNA 1.9 dti .. I seen the telecommond lost remot code see the dump .. and I just skeletal PCF7946AT it works ..? myself I codes d?m?rage I seen the remote control codes...

is this file for the remote as ive just put a new transponder on a megane card which ive coded and started the car with but remote not working apparently i should of precoded it just trying to find another way round it to get the remote going

PierreTheron
19th April, 2012, 11:01 PM
is this file for the remote as ive just put a new transponder on a megane card which ive coded and started the car with but remote not working apparently i should of precoded it just trying to find another way round it to get the remote going

Hi mate . Must precode with Zedbull . Then remote will work .

seems like you wasted a good pcf7947 at there.

Will have to use another chip and precode..

with correct file and way..

Anyway mate .. nice toilet .. looks like a long droppp .

dontzapit
20th April, 2012, 09:38 AM
THX

step by step instructions for you:

1. Buy a used card
2. Remove the chip
3. Fit a new chip to card
4. PRECODE the chip (if you dont PRECODE it the remote part wont work)
5. Extract pin code from car
6. Take your newly PRECODED card to the car
7. Program the transponder chip to the car with Zed Bull or whatever tool
8. Write invoice for customer and get your well earned money

Its as simple as that but you dont seem to understand the difference between PRECODING and PROGRAMMING the transponder. Basically it works like this, before the chip can be successfully PROGRAMMED it needs to be specially PREPARED first, when you prepare the chip this is called PRECODING the chip. PRECODING is a very important procedure that needs to be done before programming the transponder chip, so PRECODING the transponder and PROGRAMMING the transponder are 2 completely different procedures. When you buy a new card from the dealer it already comes PRECODED from the dealer so therefore the PRECODING step is not needed for new cardsm ONLY used cards, hope this explains it better for you

didi_du_93000
20th April, 2012, 09:42 AM

1. Buy a used card
2. Remove the chip

Its as simple as that but you dont seem to understand the difference between PRECODING and PROGRAMMING the transponder. Basically it works like this, before the chip can be successfully PROGRAMMED it needs to be specially PREPARED first, when you prepare the chip this is called PRECODING the chip. PRECODING is a very important procedure that needs to be done before programming the transponder chip, so PRECODING the transponder and PROGRAMMING the transponder are 2 completely different procedures. When you buy a new card from the dealer it already comes PRECODED from the dealer so therefore the PRECODING step is not needed for new cardsm ONLY used cards, hope this explains it better for you

Very good tuto "step by step".

I can't make better. :goodpost:

magnacin
7th June, 2012, 04:53 PM

1. Buy a used card
2. Remove the chip

Thank you for your brief tutorial. Very useful.

Since I am kind of new in the key programming theme, I would like to ask a couple of questions.

a) For the precoding of the card, how or where do I get the precode for the card?
b) To extract the pin code from car, what tool or software I must use. I really don?t know.
c) Does chineese clon zed bull can do this kind of procedures?

Thanks for your prompt reply and help.

i_shot_the_sheriff
4th September, 2012, 01:57 PM
Is there a way to clone a renault card?
I mean, you have one and make another one,,,,
When i click clone with zed-bull it says put a TPX3 inside!! But the TPX3 chip cant get in the card,,,,, :P

indienick
4th September, 2012, 04:01 PM
there is demand to unlock this key?

my company can do it. someone send me sample, i can help. PCF7946 is not so hard.
the chip will still need to be precoded, but at least you don't have to remove / reinstall.

well, i say that it must be precoded.....the precode is same for all these cars? or each one is different?
if it is same for all the cars, we can precode it, too

thank you

albertros
5th September, 2012, 08:50 AM
there is demand to unlock this key?

my company can do it. someone send me sample, i can help. PCF7946 is not so hard.
the chip will still need to be precoded, but at least you don't have to remove / reinstall.

well, i say that it must be precoded.....the precode is same for all these cars? or each one is different?
if it is same for all the cars, we can precode it, too

thank you
Hi,
once you program the key to the car ( say clio using pcf7946 since you say that one is easy ) The pcf7946 goes into cypher mode and can not be re-writen. In thoery it can if you know the lock code. but thats the big secret.

So how are you going to re-use a programed key?

indienick
5th September, 2012, 02:30 PM
Hi,
once you program the key to the car ( say clio using pcf7946 since you say that one is easy ) The pcf7946 goes into cypher mode and can not be re-writen. In thoery it can if you know the lock code. but thats the big secret.

same way i do the chrysler PCF7941, mitsubishi PCF7941, bmw pcf7945, bmw pcf7953

saab, land rover, jaguar smart keys

gm flip keys

the list goes on and on....almost every locked key in USA we can unlock now.

if there is demand for it, we can certainly try it. i have sample for renault smart card on way to me, i can post updates in here. normal it takes 2 or 3 days to crack a key, so maybe in one to two weeks i have some news.

didi_du_93000
5th September, 2012, 02:42 PM
If you can do it... There is good news for locksmith people...
Waiting news about it...

Sent from my BlackBerry 9900 using Tapatalk

indienick
5th September, 2012, 03:35 PM
can someone tell me some information about this key?

i don't know Renault very well.

how many different smart cards are there?

do they work in more than one country?

i.e. just using random countries as an example....if the renault smart card in France is not compatible with the renault smart card in Spain, etc, we need to crack both, not just one.

if each country uses a different smart card, i need to crack them all, if we want the remote to work.

any good info out there regarding this key and it's compatibility?

and what is the professional reference for it - "key card", or "smart card".

thank you

albertros
5th September, 2012, 05:02 PM
Hi,
as far as I am aware the difference from country to country is frequency not the contents of the chip.
Pages 6 and 7 differ as far as virgin dump goes from car model to model.
So for example a Megane 2 has a different virgin dump to a Laguna. But as long as we can re-write the chip, 7946 and 7947 thats no problem.
Megane scenic clio are all interchangable as virgin cards. Laguna espace and Velsatis are all interchangable

whiskeyman
5th September, 2012, 05:39 PM

some are hands free

albertros
5th September, 2012, 08:02 PM
key card or keycard

admiralx
5th September, 2012, 08:08 PM

some are hands free
KEY CARD:manusign:

indienick
5th September, 2012, 08:57 PM
Hi,
as far as I am aware the difference from country to country is frequency not the contents of the chip.
Pages 6 and 7 differ as far as virgin dump goes from car model to model.
So for example a Megane 2 has a different virgin dump to a Laguna. But as long as we can re-write the chip, 7946 and 7947 thats no problem.
Megane scenic clio are all interchangable as virgin cards. Laguna espace and Velsatis are all interchangable

when i worked with the BMW....the software appears same for 315mhz and 868mhz...but they don't work together. i have to make two separate procedure to unlock them. i hope it is not same for renault KEY CARD hehe

uberbit
9th September, 2012, 07:39 AM
I dismantled two Megane MKII cards, one 315MHz and the other 432MHz. The only difference between them was the oscillator and the ceramic caps near it.

Listek22
11th September, 2012, 11:31 PM
Megane II/ Scenic II- 2 types:
Normal with PCF7947
Hands free PCF7943AT/422
Laguna II/ Espace IV/ Vel Satis- 3 types:
Normal 2 buttons PCF7947
Autolock 3 buttons PCF7947
Hands Free 3 buttons (no hole) PCF7936+ rf board.

PCF7946 can be used instead 47

coolsoda
12th September, 2012, 10:21 AM
Megane II/ Scenic II- 2 types: Normal or hands free. Both with PCF7947.
Laguna II/ Espace IV/ Vel Satis- 3 types:
Normal 2 buttons PCF7947
Autolock 3 buttons PCF7947
Hands Free 3 buttons (no hole) PCF7936+ rf board.

Megane Hands free does not use PCF7947
it uses PCF7943AT/422

Listek22
12th September, 2012, 03:59 PM
Megane Hands free does not use PCF7947
it uses PCF7943AT/422

Yes, your right. Thanks.
Post edited.

Listek22
13th September, 2012, 11:41 AM
u need a virgin pcf (...)
Precoded virgin.

athlonxp
13th September, 2012, 08:28 PM
What tool can prepare card to program to new car without opening card? And is it possible to program used card with carprog, or card must prepared new and precoded first?

Listek22
13th September, 2012, 11:02 PM
What tool can prepare card to program to new car without opening card? And is it possible to program used card with carprog, or card must prepared new and precoded first?

Most important part inside of card (normal) is transponder- usually PCF7947 that can be programmed just once. So you CAN NOT PROGRAM IT MORE THAN ONCE OR/AND MAKE IT WORKS WITH OTHER CAR THAN IT WAS PROGRAMMED!! If you open "used" card, replace transponder, solder it to the board, precode it (or buy precoded), then card become "new" and can be programmed with car.

"Used" card with fresh chip become "new".

Is that clear?

athlonxp
14th September, 2012, 02:10 PM
Most important part inside of card (normal) is transponder- usually PCF7947 that can be programmed just once. So you CAN NOT PROGRAM IT MORE THAN ONCE OR/AND MAKE IT WORKS WITH OTHER CAR THAN IT WAS PROGRAMMED!! If you open "used" card, replace transponder, solder it to the board, precode it (or buy precoded), then card become "new" and can be programmed with car.

"Used" card with fresh chip become "new".

Is that clear?

Clear. What tool can precode new chip? Zed-bull clone can? Or other tool?

PierreTheron
14th September, 2012, 07:18 PM
Clear. What tool can precode new chip? Zed-bull clone can? Or other tool?

Zed clone can if you know how to ..

(You will need a bit off reading here on dk and some needed transponder (Precode files)

The problem is that with whatever reader we have we can not see alll info that can be in the chip ..

How can i explain it???

The manufacturer off a certain key programmer actually wants to sell us something to only do what they want us to do ..

So they must have developed some reader that can see more than us ( Some backdoor software ) . So they give some software part we can only see on the chip and manipulate .

All i know is that once chip locked to car some info gets hidden .

(there must be a backdoor or software that must allow you to see what happened to that data...)

PierreTheron
14th September, 2012, 07:53 PM
can someone tell me some information about this key?

i don't know Renault very well.

how many different smart cards are there?

do they work in more than one country?

i.e. just using random countries as an example....if the renault smart card in France is not compatible with the renault smart card in Spain, etc, we need to crack both, not just one.

if each country uses a different smart card, i need to crack them all, if we want the remote to work.

any good info out there regarding this key and it's compatibility?

thank you

I can do a bit more with this chip id 46 for renault .

I can write vin number
I can write customer info or change
I can write service information to it .

I can see km reading on it

i can see tyre pressures if fitted ..

I can see oil level

I can see fuel level .

So this chip can have a lot off info on it ..

Do you want me to send the reader to you ???.

Actually have no use for it exept to write my info onto card when i repaired .

But off course that is with a different reader that only allows me to do only this..:help:

albertros
15th September, 2012, 09:13 AM
Zed clone can if you know how to ..

(You will need a bit off reading here on dk and some needed transponder (Precode files)

The problem is that with whatever reader we have we can not see alll info that can be in the chip ..

How can i explain it???

The manufacturer off a certain key programmer actually wants to sell us something to only do what they want us to do ..

So they must have developed some reader that can see more than us ( Some backdoor software ) . So they give some software part we can only see on the chip and manipulate .

All i know is that once chip locked to car some info gets hidden .

(there must be a backdoor or software that must allow you to see what happened to that data...)

The PCF7947 could be re-used if we had the lock code, but its a secret only used once to lock the chip, each car being different.

So when we program a "new" card to the car the equipment must send the lock code.

My point is that we must know the lock code at that point, so the equipment makers could tell us the lock code it has just used.

If that happened then we could at least re-use the pcf7947 if we made a mistake, say forgot to pre prog the vigin chip.

We may even be able to re-use the keycards if we new which car they were locked to using the aformentioned lock code, thats hoping the code is unique to the car and not to the chip.

rocket ron
15th September, 2012, 12:30 PM
I have re-used many second hand cards. First cut card apart with a sharp stanley knife. (mind your fingers) then remember which way up the pcf7946 eeprom goes. de-solder old pcf7946 and re-solder new. All new pcf7946 are in password manchester mode. Only re-prog car on a zed bull if you want the card to be in cipher mode.

rocket ron

albertros
15th September, 2012, 01:45 PM
I have re-used many second hand cards. First cut card apart with a sharp stanley knife. (mind your fingers) then remember which way up the pcf7946 eeprom goes. de-solder old pcf7946 and re-solder new. All new pcf7946 are in password manchester mode. Only re-prog car on a zed bull if you want the card to be in cipher mode.

rocket ron
I am not talking about re-chipping the card. New chips are in cipher and then go to Locked when adapted to a car.

I am talking about hacking the security on a used card.

willywonker2010
15th September, 2012, 02:11 PM
yer that would be nice
to practice if make mistake
if we now lock code
we can reuse over and over again
till correct
better than nothing

PierreTheron
18th September, 2012, 09:13 PM
Hi,

Hi

if we have the reader capability's to unlock this chip??

Who knows .. then we might get closer to decypher some more different chips

and then we need a DECODER FILE TO GET SECRET CODE ..

mkogej1
1st October, 2012, 01:51 PM
I have Renault true code and nissan - renault key prog software but havent got any hardware yet... I think that with this software you can simply code a new key card code to the car computer.

rideon
3rd October, 2012, 10:25 PM
I can do a bit more with this chip id 46 for renault .

I can write vin number
I can write customer info or change
I can write service information to it .

I can see km reading on it

i can see tyre pressures if fitted ..

I can see oil level

I can see fuel level .

So this chip can have a lot off info on it ..

Do you want me to send the reader to you ???.

Actually have no use for it exept to write my info onto card when i repaired .

But off course that is with a different reader that only allows me to do only this..:help:

Are you talking about the reader that renault suppose to use in dealerships ?? like bmw ??
I saw a screenshot of the software but never seen the interface...

mkogej1
9th October, 2012, 12:04 PM
I asked at the dealership if they can program a used key card to the car and they said that they are not alowed, so i dont think it's for the dealers.

teerak2uk
9th October, 2012, 03:50 PM
Is pre coding generally programming vin number etc.

Can can clip be used to prog a used card with new chip inside

Many thanks

indienick
9th October, 2012, 04:16 PM
today i got some renault keycard samples to test....will destroy these immediately haha. hope to have more information soon.

rideon
17th October, 2012, 08:59 PM
today i got some renault keycard samples to test....will destroy these immediately haha. hope to have more information soon.

Here is a 'little' info ,five minutes worth of reading.........:smokin:
https://www.usenix.org/system/files/conference/usenixsecurity12/sec12-final95.pdf

This is for those who don't care much about reading....:banghead:
Gone in 360 Seconds: Hijacking with Hitag2 - YouTube

gtmech
19th October, 2012, 02:57 AM
Anyone tried to reprogram one of these secondhand late model Renault key cards yet?

lmsvvavr
26th March, 2013, 05:16 PM
Hi guys!

Quick question, is Zed-Bull capable of pre-code the PCF7943/422 ?

This is from a Megane Scenic...

aqua_life
4th June, 2013, 10:46 AM
Hi ,
I have 2 used megane 3 button cards. And also bought one new card from Renault. At least the person who I bought told me it was new and never programmed.
I try to read with ZedBull all the 3 card. The 2 used cards I can?t read them. It always say "No transponder" or "Could not read chip" depending or card position. Is this normal ?
I can read the new card. ZedBull says:
ID: C9CA1154
Mode: LOCKED
Type: 46 CRYPT Philips

Mode Locked means that this card has already been programmed ?

Thanks

albertros
4th June, 2013, 02:32 PM
Hi
the "new" card has been used.
The old cards need resolder the aerial coil.

mode cypher is unlocked

P&D
4th June, 2013, 07:48 PM
Anyone tried to reprogram one of these secondhand late model Renault key cards yet?

Hi you can if you change the 7941 chip
this will make them virgin again

then load the central locking via Hitag2 or Zedbull
this will make it a new unused card

aqua_life
6th June, 2013, 11:36 AM
Hi
the "new" card has been used.
The old cards need resolder the aerial coil.

mode cypher is unlocked

Hi,
Today I received some Megane 2, 3 button key cards from China. They are new, to be programmed.
I read them with Zed-Bull, as I was expecting Mode Cypher but they say Mode Locked.
Are you sure that "Locked" means that no programming is possible ?
Thanks

albertros
6th June, 2013, 07:33 PM
Hi,
I have genuine Zedbul.
New reads Cypher - manchester
used reads locked - manchester

P&D
7th June, 2013, 12:09 AM
Hi,
Today I received some Megane 2, 3 button key cards from China. They are new, to be programmed.
I read them with Zed-Bull, as I was expecting Mode Cypher but they say Mode Locked.
Are you sure that "Locked" means that no programming is possible ?
Thanks

Do you mean by Hitag ????

If you cannot read the cards (all green lights = unlocked) you get all red lights = locked

Markopolo
31st July, 2013, 08:32 AM
Hello.I cut the card, and I cut one element.What is an element in a circle?

solitaire
31st July, 2013, 08:29 PM
Hello.I cut the card, and I cut one element.What is an element in a circle?

maybe 100nF capacitor

Markopolo
1st August, 2013, 02:10 AM
Thanks for your help Solitaire.Very useful scheme.I solder this capacitor 100nF and the card is alive,solder microswitch and pcf pin.Remote control works perfectly.Thanks again.

biktel
2nd January, 2014, 12:47 AM
What are the settings for precoding?

ssilvviu
2nd January, 2014, 08:01 AM
You need page 6 and 7:
A1010F07
8000156A

albertros
2nd January, 2014, 12:17 PM
Hi,
I bought some china cards (onlyda) and they are the same as yours, programmed fine.

Mezz_cro
4th January, 2014, 11:00 AM
maybe 100nF capacitor

Hello

Do you have maybe scheme like this of Laguna II keycard for Megane II ?

Thanks....

Omer66
5th July, 2014, 09:47 PM
Its posibel second hand card make virgin and code in THE car

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

didi_du_93000
5th July, 2014, 09:52 PM
Becarfull with onlyda.com...
They rob me 120$...
Never bought from him.

Carkeysa
6th July, 2014, 03:28 PM
Yes, change the pcf 7946/47 on the board and precode with zedbull and it'll work 100%

Its posibel second hand card make virgin and code in THE car

Omer66
6th July, 2014, 05:51 PM
I try whit abrites tagtool i can make change the vin nummer in the card but no car to test what do you tink? Is it posibile? Whitmake open and chance the pcf

totalkey
6th July, 2014, 06:24 PM
I try whit abrites tagtool i can make change the vin nummer in the card but no car to test what do you tink? Is it posibile? Whitmake open and chance the pcf

You mean you change the vin in uch module of the car??? I

iPhone Tapatalk

Bllinda
7th July, 2014, 07:21 AM
You may not despair, a few days ago and I cheated.

Becarfull with onlyda.com...
They rob me 120$...
Never bought from him.

Bllinda
7th July, 2014, 07:54 AM
Small scams si firm.

Hi,
I bought some china cards (onlyda) and they are the same as yours, programmed fine.

Omer66
7th July, 2014, 11:53 PM
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showpost.php?p=2330643

In the uhc

BUHINI
1st August, 2014, 03:10 PM
I have codes for the models:
-Laguna2, 2 Button,
-Space2, 2 Buttons,
-Megane2 / Scenic2, 3-Button.

But It Takes Me codes of:
-Megane / Scenic Card Handsfree,
-Laguna2/ Velsatis / Space2, Handsfree
-Laguna2/ Velsatis / Space2., 3 Buttons,

Anyone can offer me?, Thanks.

indienick
1st August, 2014, 06:18 PM
You may not despair, a few days ago and I cheated.

3-4 years ago I placed order with them after I check to ensure my item was in stock. The lady said yes, definitely in stock. Then after not receive for two weeks, she tells me they do not have stock. I ask for refund and they said it is not possible because they are in China hahaha. I knew they were thief then. Very very bad company to work with really.

james44000
2nd August, 2014, 10:12 AM
You can change vin and mileage in card with AVDI TAGKEYTOOL tested

kemaster
2nd August, 2014, 10:43 AM
Which Card stores VIN and Mileage?

BUHINI
2nd August, 2014, 11:22 AM
All stored data!

totalkey
2nd August, 2014, 12:06 PM
You can change vin and mileage in card with AVDI TAGKEYTOOL tested

Can you explain how you did it please?

BUHINI
2nd August, 2014, 12:21 PM
[Quote = PierreTheron; 1697213]. Puedo hacer un poco m?s con este chip de Identificaci?n del 46 por Renault Puedo escribir n?mero vin Puedo escribir informaci?n o el cambio al cliente Puedo escribir informaci?n de servicio a la misma. Puedo ver km de leer en ella que puedo ver presi?n de los neum?ticos si est?n instalados .. Puedo ver el nivel de aceite puedo ver el nivel de combustible. As? que este chip puede tener una gran cantidad de informaci?n sobre el mismo .. ?Quieres que te env?e el lector para usted???. En realidad no tienen ning?n uso para la que exepto para escribir mi informaci?n en la tarjeta cuando repar?. Pero por supuesto que es con un lector diferente que s?lo me permite hacer s?lo esto .. [/ quote]

Hi, can you tell me what kind of reader you are using to perform these steps you mention?, Where I buy?, Thanks.

:help:

JFR-Tuning
15th March, 2015, 06:52 PM
For all Users with AVDI and TAG Key tool Stepp by stepp Manuals:l

it is for Laguna II , Espace IV Clio II 2 Button keycard

open the used card You buy cheep
chage the PCF7947 Chip ( i testet it with this One ; other One are also Supportet) in ebay you Can buy a Lot of for 15 Eur
if you buy a precodet it is easier But not more stromg
if you change the Chip PCF7946 you take the TAG keytool . In the top on legt you can Choice precode / Pepair
than you take your Modell , look for the right IC and Start.! Importanz you must do this After change the Chip and before you learn it to the Car.
than take AVDI Renault commander and Choice keylerning
Follow the Instruktion
remove the card to Teich it with the car

After that you can Start the car and the Remote Works also

FORKAD
21st May, 2015, 05:24 PM
Please what is difference for clio 4 after 2012
PCF7952 and PCF7941 What is better?

topclef
21st May, 2015, 05:35 PM
Please what is difference for clio 4 after 2012
PCF7952 and PCF7941 What is better?

CLIO4 using card with HITAG-2 Extended
PCF7952 : free hand Renault Laguna III , Megane III , Fluence
PCF7941 : Without free hand , also for Renault Laguna III , Megane III , Fluence

FORKAD
21st May, 2015, 09:29 PM
please for clio 4 only
WHERE i can buy best price
is good http://store.hklock.com/hh11293020.html:burnout:confirme me

lpf01
12th November, 2015, 08:54 AM
Last time i play wih a megane II, and lock 5-6 pcf 7947.
If i have the dump from UCH is it possible to unlock them?

morfej
12th November, 2015, 09:01 AM
Use ISK 8E F7 4C A2 15 03 to read or unlock it if you need to.

PierreTheron
13th November, 2015, 11:38 PM
Hi . i realise this is old thread .
But pcf 7947At can be unlocked if you have pass from car it came from .. A few days went by and it is possible to use it on another car i believe ,,,

Bllinda
17th November, 2015, 04:55 PM
what programmer pays to do it ....

But pcf 7947At can be unlocked if you have pass from car it came from .. A few days went by and it is possible to use it on another car i believe ,,,

biktel
17th November, 2015, 05:18 PM
U can read the procesor from uch to exctact isk cod or obd with renault explorer, i/o terminal, avdi, etc

Amine13
27th February, 2016, 09:33 PM

So, without opening this card, it can be programmed into car?

biktel
27th February, 2016, 09:35 PM
You need ISK to unlock the card without opening

bobbik
29th July, 2016, 04:10 PM
Laguna II uch hc912 (small pcb) i forgot to precode new card(7947), then used Tango to program it to UCH. Now remote won't work. It's possible to unlock the card using dump from uch?

biktel
29th July, 2016, 06:39 PM
You need isk to login into card, after that you can precode card

meteor80
20th October, 2016, 08:43 AM
Hello.

How can I unlock used card without opening.
I have card and UCH?
I can read ISK and what next?

Romcik
27th October, 2016, 08:53 AM
Hello, will work 7936 chip for Laguna 2 just for start car, without remote of course?
In zedbull effi software is chip 7936 for choice.

Remote will work if replace 7947 chip in used card, precode with zedbull mini, and program with ck100?

Can I program 3 buttons card for old 2001 laguna 2 ?

Thanks.

albertros
27th October, 2016, 09:42 AM
Hello.

How can I unlock used card without opening.
I have card and UCH?
I can read ISK and what next?
Hi,
post uch dump and someone will give you isk
using isk to unlock write new isk ( factory setting )
now prepare as new chip.

Romcik
27th October, 2016, 10:22 AM
To unlock used card need isk from car where card was worked?

Zedbull mini can program key by dump correctly?Remote is working?

albertros
27th October, 2016, 11:17 PM
isk has to be from the car belonging to card
Dont have zedbull mini but don't see why not

kaczor2502
23rd September, 2018, 08:32 PM
Is anything needed for the hands free card with the sun to work outside of the pcf7936 replacement? What is the rf board ?
Is anything needed for the hands free card with the sun to work outside of the pcf7936 replacement? What is the rf board?

erdilmen
19th December, 2021, 10:30 PM
same way i do the chrysler PCF7941, mitsubishi PCF7941, bmw pcf7945, bmw pcf7953

saab, land rover, jaguar smart keys

gm flip keys

the list goes on and on....almost every locked key in USA we can unlock now.

if there is demand for it, we can certainly try it. i have sample for renault smart card on way to me, i can post updates in here. normal it takes 2 or 3 days to crack a key, so maybe in one to two weeks i have some news.
are there any solution to unlock for bmw pcf7945 ?