PDA

View Full Version : 2006 VW GTI 3297g+24lc32 "immo adjustment failure"

mojomojo
4th February, 2016, 06:16 AM
Hello folks I was having problems reading micronas chip so I ordered key from dealer. Now when I try to program I get this messege. Can someone share some input thanks.

yugo45
4th February, 2016, 06:50 AM
Key is not precode.
You need to precode key with Tag tool with 7 byte CS , then you can simply add key to Immo data.

mojomojo
4th February, 2016, 09:19 AM
Can I have corrupted data because key is from the Volkswagon dealer. doesnt it come precoded already?

mojomojo
4th February, 2016, 09:22 AM
Can someone with VVDI or tango use this option shown on the picture

Phase 4 autokey
6th February, 2016, 04:42 PM
Incorrect transponder was loaded, happened to me when customer brought me pre-2006 remote key by mistake. Double check your key, or as yugo said, key may not be coded correctly, dealer makes mistakes too.

yugo45
7th February, 2016, 10:17 PM
What is the production date for that car?

ilian_cho
8th February, 2016, 07:33 AM
1-this key is not dealer.
2-without working key you can't whrite directli with tag key tool of abrites.
3-you have 0 keys.
4-for this type of cluster avdi can read immo data if you have micronas flash.
5-if you have flash and eeprom tag key toll of avdi can make working key directli and you must obly to change eeprom
so uoy must to read micronas flash

yugo45
8th February, 2016, 05:53 PM
1-this key is not dealer.
2-without working key you can't whrite directli with tag key tool of abrites.
3-you have 0 keys.
4-for this type of cluster avdi can read immo data if you have micronas flash.
5-if you have flash and eeprom tag key toll of avdi can make working key directli and you must obly to change eeprom
so uoy must to read micronas flash

Not true.
First ,all keys form dealer till 2007 will come not precoded, Just had customer who got key for 2007 form dealer and key was not precpded and was not locked.

Second ,if car was made before 06-2006 it can be access , and even some clusters can be access after 06-2006.

Third ,if you have car that can not be access it does not need flash, just need to be put in service mode by eeprom and it can be access after that.

ilian_cho
9th February, 2016, 07:17 AM
Yes key is not locked, but is not daler 356794 If you have flash + eep on micronas you can make key on the table. After that you must onli to modify eeprom using this option of tag key tool 356796 It's soo easy. And when you change dasboard and you dont have worcking key-only imposible way.

yugo45
9th February, 2016, 04:34 PM
Yes key is not locked, but is not daler 356794 If you have flash + eep on micronas you can make key on the table. After that you must onli to modify eeprom using this option of tag key tool 356796 It's soo easy. And when you change dasboard and you dont have worcking key-only imposible way.

I have done this 1000 times.
You do not need to have Flash for anything.You can do everything via OBD and with eeprom if you know what to do.

Other thing about key.
When key is not lock it will say Dealer key = NO. This means key is not precoded with CS. When you precode key with CS , it will say after that Dealer key.

This does not mean key was not bay form Dealer.Like I said before , when you buy key form Dealer and if is car up to 2008 , 2006 and 2007 models keys will be unlock and not precoded to CS.
This why , bacuse Factory tool VAS or now days ODIS can precode and adopt key at same time all cars till 2008.
If you buy keys for cars after 2008 then they will come precode and locked.

yugo45
9th February, 2016, 04:35 PM
Hello folks I was having problems reading micronas chip so I ordered key from dealer. Now when I try to program I get this messege. Can someone share some input thanks.
Can you tell me what is the production date on that car?