PDA

View Full Version : OCTAVIA AXR - car not starting

fanvw
11th February, 2016, 11:15 PM
I've played with this OCTAVIA software and write it with Galetto 1260 and all went corectly...The car doesn't recognize the ECU...I've recovered the ECU with MPPS and tryed again to write the MOD file,all was OK but the same symptom. I've recovered the ECU again and with the ORI file, the car starts, all is OK. The file is checksum correct by winOLS. Please give me some ideas. PM for password

honingkoning
12th February, 2016, 12:02 AM
I've played with this OCTAVIA software and write it with Galetto 1260 and all went corectly...The car doesn't recognize the ECU...I've recovered the ECU with MPPS and tryed again to write the MOD file,all was OK but the same symptom. I've recovered the ECU again and with the ORI file, the car starts, all is OK. The file is checksum correct by winOLS. Please give me some ideas. PM for password

Pm for pasword [emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22][emoji22].
You want help and you pw your file,

Johnner
12th February, 2016, 12:25 AM

You really,really are a special class of gomer !

You want members to PM you for a password to a bog standard 1.9 TDI engine,in order for them to help you ?

Best of luck with that one !!

If I were you...I'd repost those files WITHOUT the passwords......:dontknow:

bobolin4o
12th February, 2016, 06:44 AM
Password please!!!
I have the same car and i want to kill her...
"Thanks" and "Reputation" are guaranteed!!!
Regards!

kalif
12th February, 2016, 08:17 AM
Password please!!!
I have the same car and i want to kill her...
"Thanks" and "Reputation" are guaranteed!!!
Regards!

me too please!!!!!! :chuncky:
fuel is expensive. I'll go for walks

CustomCars
12th February, 2016, 11:50 AM
Don't play with files, that's no game.
Make it correctly and all will be works.

:burnout:

fanvw
12th February, 2016, 03:52 PM
PASS is SKODA
Sorry... I've asked a friend to post for me and he trusts nobody :D
I've found something strange...but not on this file, on the file copied from the stick i used for moving the file in the other laptop...a map (i don't know what it does 2D map) that was modified without my will
The wierd part was that the car could not find the ECU (no check engine light and now glow sparks)

fanvw
12th February, 2016, 03:58 PM
I am no pro TUNER...I am in the learning stage...I don't do files for money, just for friends...and I don't touch SOI maps because they are still a mistery for me...So i don't want a rate of my tune...maybe is crap, I just want to know why the car is not starting with the MOD file

CustomCars
12th February, 2016, 04:28 PM
You little lie here :-)

Anyway, file was no crap but that's no tune too. Safe to use.
I correct bad changed. And make checksum.

fanvw
12th February, 2016, 05:21 PM
So it was wrong checksum?

CustomCars
12th February, 2016, 06:00 PM
Test car, and check what i change you will see difference :)

fanvw
12th February, 2016, 10:16 PM
Thank you, I will try the file tomorrow. I see that you changed the scaling on requested boost but you didn't touched N75 scaling, is that OK?

fanvw
12th February, 2016, 10:22 PM
You little lie here :-)

Anyway, file was no crap but that's no tune too. Safe to use.
I correct bad changed. And make checksum.
BTW I don't lie...i do files only for my friends...I really want to learn but is a little difficult because I've started with VAG EDC Suite and now winOLS seems pretty hard...I will not give up and I will learn eventualy :D
Thank you again CustomCars :D

CustomCars
13th February, 2016, 12:44 AM
Lie - i say that's because two maps are copied :-)

Don't touch Axis if u're beginners if you don't know what's you doing.
It needed be like i set it, don't change.

fanvw
15th February, 2016, 10:46 PM
Car still not starting with modified file...re-write ORI and everything is perfect... Is there any trick on this year of production? I have a Jetta ALH 2005 and I have about 60 files written in my ECU without a problem...

kalif
16th February, 2016, 08:31 AM
There is no trick... car must run with good file. forget hocus-pocus tuning - it damage your car

fanvw
16th February, 2016, 10:31 AM
It's not my first car...anyway if seems that is something weird about octavia axr read with MPPS and Galleto 1260.
I am not the first with this problem

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

fanvw
16th February, 2016, 04:11 PM
I modified only EGR so the car still doesn't start. Is an EDC15 I see no reason to try to write in boot mod. I've written original file again...after several attempts with MPPS and the car is OK. This car is killing me, I really need some help from somebody who encountered this problem

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

J_amb_o
16th February, 2016, 04:32 PM
Buy a genuine tool and stop using clones, that is your first lesson.

fanvw
16th February, 2016, 04:50 PM
I will...but im 100% positive that here is not a clone problem...another guy on another forum said to me that he encoutered the same problem with an AXR and he has original ALIENTECH tools...so for me this is out of the question...

blde6591
5th September, 2016, 08:55 AM
i have some problem with leon axr 2006.. i use mpps..