PDA

View Full Version : Opel Corsa B Immo1

NickBlk09
12th February, 2016, 02:15 PM
Hello and good day my fellow programmers, I've been having some serious issues these days with Opel Immo's and tought to seek out the help of "the army".

It goes like this, I've had a Opel Corsa B Immo1 on my bench these days and like 4 other Opel immo1's and immo2's before it, I can't see to make it work! I've used the same equipment on bmw/logan and it works, but on Opel immo's it doesn't seem to start the car.

I took the motorola cip (1e50h) off the immo1 and inserted it in the Orange5 adaptor, I then used Sec to skip the security of the cip, boot, then read.
It successfully read the dump file, I then proceeded to load the dump into Zed-Full and program a T5, it successfully programmed it and said it should start the vehicle, but it never started.
I then get the immo back and read it again to see if it was damaged or something, but its fine, the dump has 2 digites modified from how it was before.

The soldering was done perfectly, I've also tried the program a T5 with AVDI and the car still doesn't start, the dump gave me the pin code also but I do not have obd adapter for that old model yet and can't test it via obd (will try to buy one soon).
Also if I'm not mistaking a couple of months back I've managed to program a T5 for a opel immo2 and it worked.
Tried different T5 cips also.

I have no other idea on what to do... Any insight guys?
Thanks in advance:)

autochei
12th February, 2016, 04:16 PM
can u put dump here?

stalonerambo
13th February, 2016, 01:52 AM
check, ground, i had it a long time ago,