PDA

View Full Version : sky sports2?

dabarke
19th August, 2009, 07:44 AM
ok i hav figured out how to get channels back on my a700c via the firmware dowload, and factory reset. I have most channels but i am missing sky sports 2. Is any1 else having or had this problem. Is their a way 2 get sports 2?
Plz help a noob

seanyboy
19th August, 2009, 11:28 AM
im havi trouble downloadin firmware can u help

Evastar
19th August, 2009, 11:30 AM
Seanyboy, if you are ntl ireland there is not much point in you downloading the firmware. If you still want to go ahead and flash the box you have to wait approx 20 mins after your first post for the server to update your details.

But if you just bought it and it still has the FTA firmware on it, i would try to get my money back.

seanyboy
19th August, 2009, 11:38 AM
i got the box a couple of weeks ago have all channels xcept sky sports is there any way of gettin them back thanks no chance of gettin money back

Evastar
19th August, 2009, 11:39 AM
I assume your movies are gone too?

No there is no way of getting them back, and you can expect all the other channels to go pretty soon.

seanyboy
19th August, 2009, 11:41 AM
sorry movies gone to so what do i do is there a different box i can buy

Evastar
19th August, 2009, 11:47 AM
No, everyone is in the same boat for the time being. don't go buying anything without getting the name of it and checking on here first. You will hear lots of rubbish off people trying to sell boxes they are stuck with. Currently there is no fix for nagra 3 and once there is, you will hear about it on here.

Could be quite a long time though.

seanyboy
19th August, 2009, 11:50 AM
i was readin the threads yday and some peeps said that they got their boxes workin again hows that

Evastar
19th August, 2009, 11:51 AM
They are using linux based boxes and in some areas ntl are broadcasting on n1 and n3 so they have reverted to n1 stream. They are mmds area though and as i said using a different box to you. Plus it's only going to be very temporary before the n1 stream is switched off on them too.

seanyboy
19th August, 2009, 11:56 AM
thanks 4 ur help much obliged

Evastar
19th August, 2009, 11:58 AM
No problem seany, sorry i didn't have better news for you :(