PDA

View Full Version : Superchips Z22SE File

superover
15th February, 2016, 11:39 AM
Hi all,
Here is a dump of my bertone astra Z22SE tuned by superchips.
I'll just leave it here in case anyone ever needs it for any reason.
I'ts been on the car since nearly new, no problems.
Regards.

wiski
16th February, 2016, 05:14 PM
Hi nice of you to post this as there is not much info for this one. Do you have ori file to compare?
BTW Strange that you didn't experienced knock problems with spark advance tuned this way

NASTASE
16th February, 2016, 05:55 PM
Hi all,
If file posted by "superover"is a Superchips file,confirm once again about the files quality made by Superchips.I say this because I've seen files made by this company for Mini Cooper and in my opinion are totaly crap, and Opel mod file is also a big crap.
Here is the original file, judge by your self.

LaraVAG
16th February, 2016, 06:43 PM
good joke :) its not a tunning file....

wiski
16th February, 2016, 07:06 PM
Agree :) while comparing with some ori i thought to get some more info from this as rev limit but this is pure ecm beginner tuning. BTW Had anyone had chance to pull something from obdtuner as it's pretty specialized for this ecu.

overs0ull
16th February, 2016, 11:15 PM
If someone ask money for files like this ....... That mean the mappers go more and more and more but only on words and free tuning files from net or ebay.... Not with knowledge....

superover
17th February, 2016, 12:28 PM
Hi all,
I must admit, that ori file is a hell of a lot smoother and doesn't seem to have the kick at around 3500rpm.
I dont drive this car much, it is only for the wife to use for work and only ever does around 2k miles per year.
It was bought with this map on the ecu, and a little box in the glovebox with "superchips" on it and has a strange looking PCB type card in there.

I think i'll be leaving this ori file on for now and compare the average mpg in a week or so.

Cheers.