PDA

View Full Version : Rumor

damaster
19th August, 2009, 01:17 PM
someone told me that their is a new box coming out that can crack nag3. is this true or bullshit

Evastar
19th August, 2009, 01:18 PM
At the present moment it's not true. One might come out at some stage in the future, but it won't be for a good while yet.

dctyper
19th August, 2009, 02:33 PM
this box will though http://blogs.mirror.co.uk/blag-blog/css/V%2B_Box_160209.jpg

lol

khenryashley
19th August, 2009, 03:51 PM
Nice one dctyper

alunfennell
19th August, 2009, 04:30 PM
Nagra 3 has not been hacked or open, if it is present receiver will be useless because they will need extra memory for emulator and mor processing power because the new encryption is much bigger & faster .....

This is the same for satellite receivers most will become obsleate ...

Regards:
Alun

chill
19th August, 2009, 06:13 PM
Latest N3 Update (Aug 2009).........c/p by Cyphris

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While there are many rumors flying around regarding the future of FTA and the status of the VS Coding team I can assure you the VS Coders haven't given up and are making progress each week. They recently made some good progress and getting closer to making VS users very happy. The team working on N3 are working very hard and are very determined as well as confident they will make a major breakthrough. Unlike many rumored claims that the VS Coders are trying to buy their way to glory or waiting for others to hack N3, I can assure you this is not the case and that they are doing this in house. A whole new group was formed specifically to tackle N3 and their confidence of making an N3 stand-alone solution a reality is why the VS Coding team has not gone nor will go the way of the internet key sharing. There is no exact time when this N3 solution will be ready but I can say they are very close now

interesting eh?:giveup:

boomer39
19th August, 2009, 11:08 PM
yeh...and rafa's on his way out as well..