PDA

View Full Version : image for 800hd clone

dctyper
19th August, 2009, 02:01 PM
are there any tried and tested images for an 800hd clone?

dctyper
20th August, 2009, 09:59 PM
bump!!

j

opsmonkey
21st August, 2009, 01:46 AM
not that i have seen mate.. i know with the enigma2 clones its best to use one of the early release images.. i dont know anyone who has plumped for a HD clone only HD originals..

mfaraj57
23rd August, 2009, 11:19 AM
For clone dm800 do not use modern image which include second sstage boot laoder 70 or above only use second stage bootloader 69 or less
If you flash you clone dm800 with image include ss70 or above then your receiver will stop at reboot with error called ca is not found appear at the small screen of the receiver,no real damage your dm but you have to install old image with ss69 by dream up(take long time) to erase the defective image
Same apply to recent versions of Barry allens but you can use old versions
But this is not bad news for you and you can install the modern images in external flash by using Barry allen and installing old pure image in internal flash with ss69

start with installing this image on internal flash and after that by using barry allen you can intall the modern images on external usb flash without harm to your dm

to use this image for internal flash if you want to install modern image in external flash by using barry allen,this image does not support sharing
Nabilo_DM800_PureFlash (http://www.zshare.net/download/585444841f6aaafb/)

to use this image without using external flass
NabiloBlackHole_DM800_06_s69 (http://www.zshare.net/download/585451478df6aefd/)

macssam
23rd August, 2009, 03:06 PM
I DON"T understand this:
to use this image for internal flash if you want to install modern image in external flash by using barry allen,this image does not support sharing
please clarify
how many different applications
have to be installed on a DM800 clone
so everything works

mfaraj57
24th August, 2009, 09:38 AM
I DON"T understand this:
please clarify
how many different applications
have to be installed on a DM800 clone
so everything works

Hi
to make things clear we have two things one called internal flash or internal memory and refer to the memory of the dreambox and the other is external flash and refer to usb memory which attached to dm800 from back
dm800 differs from dm500 in that you can install more than one image in its external flash-usb and one internal flash(memory of dreambox)
You can simply install what called full image like NabiloBlackHole_DM800_06_s69 (http://www.zshare.net/download/585451478df6aefd/) on internal dreambox flash as you do with dm500 and this image contains all what you need including sharing files and this is applied for clone and original
and you can continue wathcing and enjoying your clone dm800 without more headache
All images include what called second stage loader and it is responsible for management of booting stage of dreambox and this second stage loader(shortcut ss) haver new version up to 73
Now dreambox images makers decide to hack clone dm800 and prevent dm800 from rebooting at early stage by using second stage bootloader to detect clones
This behaviour against clones seen in version ss70 and above but versions ss69 are more friendly to clones so you have to install only images with ss69 or less
All modern dm800 images contain ss70 and above so you will not enjoy the features of the new modern images
but if you like to enjoy modern images you can by installing the modern images in external flash and this is the method
1- install the pure image(Nabilo_DM800_PureFlash (http://www.zshare.net/download/585444841f6aaafb/))
on internal dreambox memory or flash with internet explorer method
2- after that by using Barry allen which installed already by the pure image install as many numbers as you wish of images on external flash including all the modern images and without any fear from the high version of ss
but to remember on internal flash do not install images with ss more 69 on external flash install any image whatever the ss version

dctyper
24th August, 2009, 10:39 AM
great post there mate

tvadict
24th August, 2009, 05:45 PM
Hi
to make things clear we have two things one called internal flash or internal memory and refer to the memory of the dreambox and the other is external flash and refer to usb memory which attached to dm800 from back
dm800 differs from dm500 in that you can install more than one image in its external flash-usb and one internal flash(memory of dreambox)
You can simply install what called full image like NabiloBlackHole_DM800_06_s69 (http://www.zshare.net/download/585451478df6aefd/) on internal dreambox flash as you do with dm500 and this image contains all what you need including sharing files and this is applied for clone and original
and you can continue wathcing and enjoying your clone dm800 without more headache
All images include what called second stage loader and it is responsible for management of booting stage of dreambox and this second stage loader(shortcut ss) haver new version up to 73
Now dreambox images makers decide to hack clone dm800 and prevent dm800 from rebooting at early stage by using second stage bootloader to detect clones
This behaviour against clones seen in version ss70 and above but versions ss69 are more friendly to clones so you have to install only images with ss69 or less
All modern dm800 images contain ss70 and above so you will not enjoy the features of the new modern images
but if you like to enjoy modern images you can by installing the modern images in external flash and this is the method
1- install the pure image(Nabilo_DM800_PureFlash (http://www.zshare.net/download/585444841f6aaafb/))
on internal dreambox memory or flash with internet explorer method
2- after that by using Barry allen which installed already by the pure image install as many numbers as you wish of images on external flash including all the modern images and without any fear from the high version of ss
but to remember on internal flash do not install images with ss more 69 on external flash install any image whatever the ss version

I dont have a DM800 yet, but this post i find it so informative.

Right, since i now have 2 images on my DM800, how do they
work together? Also how do i load the image on my external memory?

mfaraj57
25th August, 2009, 04:58 AM
I dont have a DM800 yet, but this post i find it so informative.

Right, since i now have 2 images on my DM800, how do they
work together? Also how do i load the image on my external memory?

Hi
for example i have image called pure nabilo image on my internal flash of dm800 and i have 5 images installed on external flash(usb stick)
after short time from start of rebooting barry allen menu appears and looks like this
1-flash
2-ozoon
3-gemini
4-pli-jade
5-newenigma

and by remote you choose what image you want to load and this is called multiboot .
barry allen is plugin installed on internal flash and manage of all things,go and buy dm800 it is magic world
clone is not bad choice but you have to know how to manage and understand it

humat
26th August, 2009, 12:47 PM
Hello,

So if i understand i can install Nabilo_DM800_PureFlash with dream up in the flash which takes about 50mins than i can put several images on a pen drive and when i switch on i can choose which image i want by the way my Dm800 is clone.

So can i flash with dream up Nabilo_DM800_PureFlash?

Thanks allot if you can explain more it will be helpfull.

humat
26th August, 2009, 05:45 PM
Please reply

westkill
26th August, 2009, 06:33 PM
the first link in post #6 is ok for internal flash
for just using one image
i havnt got a clone so im not 100% on the pure flash image as this has bootloader69 which should be ok
if you go for the pure flash image
make sure usb stick is inserted before the flash
after a few options
it willl start barryallen setup, so your usb stick hopefull is formated at this stage
by default barryallen looks for 1st cf card, 2nd usb stick ,3rd hdd
as no cf card on this model will look for usb stick , then hdd if mounted correctly
if it didnt see your usb stick and only your hdd
reboot box
hold the blue button till you see the barryallen option
go into barryallen menus
there should be an option to mount stick not sure were thou lol
once stick is mounted you may have to reflash pure flash image
then start barryallen again :)
if all went well lol
ftp to /media/usb/
and look for a file called MB_images (if a hdd is installed as well .MB_images may be here /media/hdd/ )
this is were you ftp your new image say pli jade3
then back to barryallen menu look for option
extract image from MB_images ,something like that lol
and will say back in 3 mins or something
then back to barryallen menu
look for option images for booting, you will see pli jade3
press ok and this will boot your new image
this is off the top of me head havnt done it for a while:flute::vroam:

mfaraj57
26th August, 2009, 09:13 PM
Hello,

So if i understand i can install Nabilo_DM800_PureFlash with dream up in the flash which takes about 50mins than i can put several images on a pen drive and when i switch on i can choose which image i want by the way my Dm800 is clone.

So can i flash with dream up Nabilo_DM800_PureFlash?

Thanks allot if you can explain more it will be helpfull.

Hi
Just to correct one thing
no need for dreamup to install nabilo-dm800-pureflash
you can use internet explorer within few minutes should complete the update
Other than this no special procedures for clone follow the nice guide written above by westkill and you can search forum for other things like how to install multiple images in usb and how to use barry allen and by the way to do not update the barry allen in clone to recent release just keep the one installed by the nabilo-dm800-pureflash mentioned above

NineLives
6th September, 2009, 03:03 AM
Hi,

What version of pureflash can I use? I have a clone. Will the latest in the download section work?

mfaraj57
6th September, 2009, 09:48 AM
Hi,

What version of pureflash can I use? I have a clone. Will the latest in the download section work?

Hi
1- Install this image to internal flash by using internet explorer method

2- By using Barry allen(installed automatically by the internal flash image) load as many as you want from modern images on external flash whatever bootloader version

NineLives
6th September, 2009, 03:37 PM
Hi
1- Install this image to internal flash by using internet explorer method

2- By using Barry allen(installed automatically by the internal flash image) load as many as you want from modern images on external flash whatever bootloader version

Hi,

I ment what version of Barry Allen dude..

mfaraj57
6th September, 2009, 10:03 PM
Hi
do not bother yourself by version of barry allen,at end of pure flash image setup the image start to install barry allen included ,however the version is Barry Allen 4.6.52
Do not try to install latest barry allen 4.6.7 and above because it will detect your clone sim card and at least will not work and at maximum may prevent your receiver from rebooting

jims45
23rd September, 2009, 09:38 PM
Thanks for this post...just what I was looking for

vagca
29th September, 2009, 09:41 PM
google search dm800 image clone

pli-gemini-oozoon-newnigma 2.26 packet image workin good for flash

sarahozgur
1st October, 2009, 07:22 PM
i got gemini 4.4 on clone dreambox

sarahozgur
1st October, 2009, 07:22 PM
with barryallen you can boot any img dont have to be patched

lorept
15th November, 2009, 01:16 PM
how i can extract an ss from an installed image? it is posibile?
thanks