PDA

View Full Version : guess it back to bloody ntl

emperorpenguine
19th August, 2009, 07:38 PM
just got a kryptview delivered today... nothing coming up on it..seems it does not work unless i download a program into from the net.... instructions for download just leading to a dead end when i look for them ... guess its back to those theiving B....ARDS ntl......(this section is an edit) I know find that this box does not work in ireland... curious i was not told that when i ordered it.... just goes to show .... you are never too old to get caught out.... a lesson learned. ...at least i can warn my friends that were going to get one..... so to conclude.... If you are in ireland and your thinking of getting a Kryptview box... read the above first....

mtv1
19th August, 2009, 08:05 PM
who is your provider m8 if nthell Ireland no chance of sports or movies i'm afraid

wiz569
19th August, 2009, 08:49 PM
just got a kryptview delivered today... nothing coming up on it..seems it does not work unless i download a program into from the net.... instructions for download just leading to a dead end when i look for them ... guess its back to those theiving B....ARDS ntl......(this section is an edit) I know find that this box does not work in ireland... curious i was not told that when i ordered it.... just goes to show .... you are never too old to get caught out.... a lesson learned. ...at least i can warn my friends that were going to get one..... so to conclude.... If you are in ireland and your thinking of getting a Kryptview box... read the above first....

When you ordered it it was still working here in Ireland but not any more m8,so don't feel bad you weren't ripped off just unlucky.

cactikid
19th August, 2009, 08:53 PM
yes unlucky for some.