PDA

View Full Version : Sagem 3000 from megane RS

AngelPowy
22nd February, 2016, 11:34 AM
Hi everybody, I'm currently trying to do a custom remap for a friend's car. He own a Megane RS wich is equipped with sagem 3000 ECU. I got a a2l file wich is in french/english but the fact is that there is many map with non suggestive name. I used to works with edc15 and edc16 and for those ECU I got FunktionRahme wich help me to better understand these ECU. I'm looking for a similar doc for these ECU, if someone can point me in the right direction, maybe if someone want to share those documents even not for free(I can understand it). Don't hesitate to contact me.

Best Regards AngelPowy

CustomCars
22nd February, 2016, 11:45 AM
Ok if you have A2L for it you have all maps and factor, what more you needed ?
And must know A2L must be strictly for one file, different will be have different locations, maps missed etc.

AngelPowy
22nd February, 2016, 06:25 PM
Hi, thank's for your answer.
I have a A2L with a hex file. But my problem is that some maps name aren't really relevant so I do not Know what they deserve. And my goal is to be able to mod all that I want in the car (if the ECU allow it to be done of course). The fact is that I have a folder full of map but don't know what a lot of them deserve.

J_amb_o
22nd February, 2016, 08:44 PM
Tuning a gasoline engine is a lot more difficult than EDC15, good luck

AngelPowy
22nd February, 2016, 09:13 PM
Thank's for your advice. I've also tuned med9 and me7 on vag's car, and these one are also well documented. So I have some experiences on gasoline.

AngelPowy
25th February, 2016, 09:09 AM
At least could someone point me in the right direction to tune with a water methanol injection system?