PDA

View Full Version : vu solo 2 sky eye

pspmixer
22nd February, 2016, 01:54 PM
hi all
ive currently got a vu solo 2 in my living room set on static 28.2e dish with dual lnb
i want to put a sky eye or something similuar on my box so i can watch it upstairs in the bedroom, i noticed the box doesnt have a rf slot so i think sky eye isnt a option
is there any other way without having to buy another box as ideally want to control the box downstairs like sky eye can do
hope someone can help
thanks in advance

digicon
22nd February, 2016, 08:26 PM
Nearest to the Sky Eye is to use a Triax Tri-Link this will give the exact same functions

pspmixer
23rd February, 2016, 12:38 PM
Nearest to the Sky Eye is to use a Triax Tri-Link this will give the exact same functions

are they easy to install

http://www.systemsat.co.uk/sky-magic-eyes-io-link-adaptors/triax-tri-link-kit-control-sky-freesat-or-freeview.html?gclid=CNWtktLmjcsCFSkYwwodJ14J1w

digicon
23rd February, 2016, 08:40 PM
Instructions come in the box, you obviously need some Coax cable from the room where the Receiver is now to the room where you want the magic eye installing. apart from that its identical to how the official magic eye system works

pspmixer
25th February, 2016, 01:19 PM
Instructions come in the box, you obviously need some Coax cable from the room where the Receiver is now to the room where you want the magic eye installing. apart from that its identical to how the official magic eye system works
so i would need a magic eye with that too and spare vu remote
what about the webif stream , is that any good

digicon
25th February, 2016, 03:48 PM
You get a Magic eye with the Triax Tri-Link kit the only thing you dont get is the coax cable, if your happy watching whatever channel you want on a Laptop or tablet etc.. the use the Webif