PDA

View Full Version : help me with good tune

Startrekro
23rd February, 2016, 08:55 AM
hi , who want to help me with a good tune ( if can by free ) for my personal car , vw jetta 1.9 tdi bxe engine 105hp stock , ecu edc16u34 , many thx all . Here I post the ori file , the target around 130 hp and 290-300 nm .

dominik.m
23rd February, 2016, 10:14 AM
Your file. Test and raport.

Startrekro
24th February, 2016, 07:35 AM
another mod , I wait good version , not make by % by corect calculation I want !?! thx

kalif
24th February, 2016, 08:20 AM
good version and free.... free is always good. :)

morgano
24th February, 2016, 09:24 AM
Maybe also want footcare, a cold beer, someone who blows him while waiting for the tune..., all for free of course....

Incredible the atritude, not even give thanks but force request and critiquize a FREE FILE given by a mate with his best intentions spending HIS TIME to try to help.

these are the kind of thing that takes away those who help the desire to continue helping

CustomCars
24th February, 2016, 09:58 AM
Man what's doing here...
At start Startrekro you should learn respond in more acceptable English because hard understand you.
Then you should learn respect to our community and don't only WANT or expect but try help OTHERS too !
And be grateful for all time spent to you. So that's what we work here

Startrekro
24th February, 2016, 11:55 AM
Yes all of you have a half right , but I thing to response onest it not a crime , to say the true it not suppose to angry anyone . Sorry if my intention's it understand wrong . Have a nice day I wish you .

teamtuner
24th February, 2016, 12:46 PM
Yes all of you have a half right , but I thing to response onest it not a crime , to say the true it not suppose to angry anyone . Sorry if my intention's it understand wrong . Have a nice day I wish you .
have a nice day too...and try to go on supermarket to take a beer (for free also...if you can)...maybe the priest will give you something for free to you...i hope to understand at the end what means WORK and TIME spended for you...and if you criticized a file...means that you are expert and don"t need help (free) from the others...shame of you

2xded
24th February, 2016, 02:42 PM
Pass in PM.