PDA

View Full Version : Gemini2 4.40 and .tar.gz installation of Cccam.

NewBirth2010
20th August, 2009, 06:04 PM
Hi guys.

My box is a DB 800 HD and the installed image is the Gemini v.4.40. I would like to do it manually because I want to feel that I keep backups and do not depend on the online servers.

I was trying to manually install many versions of E2 CCcam 2.x.x .tar.gz (designed for Gemini) through Blue Panel /File Manager /Install) without result.

Everything shows that .tar.gz has been succesfully extracted and installed but nothing appears in the "Selected Camd (left, right)" menu.

What is the problem you think?

Thanks

M.

westkill
20th August, 2009, 09:07 PM
unzip this ftp to tmp folder ,do a manual install :)
it might work lol

NewBirth2010
20th August, 2009, 09:44 PM
Yeah, Man :thrasher:Your File Worked. THANKS !!!!

All the other files that I found throughout the internet didn't work.

Is it any secret you did to the file? Have you downloaded it from somewhere ?

westkill
20th August, 2009, 10:23 PM
i think there might be something different in the install script maybe for the newer image as there seems to be a 4.1 and 4.2 version

NewBirth2010
21st August, 2009, 06:12 AM
WestKill,

Does the version you provided, include any NewCs as well?

It is strange. Although "NewCS 1.67" appears in the Gemini?s list of available Cams, in the CCcam version you provided above there is no NewCs program file in the bin folder.

M. :captain:

janrovner
9th September, 2009, 07:24 AM
Hello everybody, I have a very similar problem as NewBirth2010. I would like to try the attached file, but BB system tells me that I do not have sufficient rights for download. Could you please upload cccam2.1.2.zip file on some other server (rapidshare, ...)?

Thank you.
Jan

Redd16
4th March, 2011, 07:49 PM
Hi guys

im having this problem. i got a DM800HD from dvbseller (clone) and it had some power faukts so i returned it and this one has come and it has gemini 2 installed and in the var/etc there is a file called cccam.xml but thats all.

i loaded all my sats up and scanned them in. all that was left to do was add my c-line file in which i did and nothing.

after messing around for 2 days ive noticed that i have no options left/right when i select on/off cam.

will this file still be valid for my box now? as the problem is the same but obviously its now 2 years later?

many thanks in advance for anyone who can help as im losing the will right now.

steve

sahir9
4th March, 2011, 08:54 PM
I have a blade BMs 500 box up untill wednesady it was working fine -no probs, I turned it on next day and nothing. Ive tried all the cables and tested them but they are fine, its connected via ethernet plugs and checked all those, they seem fine. When I put the box on theres no signal nothing. I showed the bloke I bought it off and it seems to work no problem. Any Ideas?

Curious123
21st March, 2011, 01:15 PM
Hi guys

im having this problem. i got a DM800HD from dvbseller (clone) and it had some power faukts so i returned it and this one has come and it has gemini 2 installed and in the var/etc there is a file called cccam.xml but thats all.

i loaded all my sats up and scanned them in. all that was left to do was add my c-line file in which i did and nothing.

after messing around for 2 days ive noticed that i have no options left/right when i select on/off cam.

will this file still be valid for my box now? as the problem is the same but obviously its now 2 years later?

many thanks in advance for anyone who can help as im losing the will right now.

steve

Download the file and follow the instructions from post #2. Once it is installed find a file called Cccam.cfg in var/etc and add your cline in that file.

nljp5295
24th April, 2011, 10:40 PM
struggeling with DM500HD manual CCcam install.

Gemini server does not contain CAM folder anymore.

tried various files with no succes.

Using Gemini2 image V510

jayman
22nd October, 2011, 05:13 PM
i have same situation as you, as cccam not on IHAD gemini server anymore, how did you get it onto dm500hd, 2 days later still stuck ... frustrated

tomjones1
26th October, 2011, 09:56 PM
http server from blue panel not reachable
trying to install it manually.

blueflash234
13th November, 2011, 08:44 PM
you have to ftp cccam cfg file to var/etc once you have done that i reboot box then edit the cfg file in var/etc and cut and paste your line(s) into then reboot ur box again and you should be good to go

bson
2nd December, 2011, 01:18 AM
i manually installed cccam on my dm 800 but can't c it in blue panel. i m a new b . what do i do? any help thank u!!!

sionnach
16th December, 2011, 11:01 PM
hello,could anyone tell me where i can find info on setting up ip adress on dreambox?
thanks

xuxuzim
2nd January, 2012, 05:59 PM
i like to install cccam on gemini 5.1 image manually,so far no success,help needed
thanks

jasonx76
18th February, 2012, 08:19 PM
I have the same problem..... I have DM800HD PVR with Gemini2 5.10 and trying to install cccam but not find a good one over internet. On the image's interface I can not find to install as add-on

mrandreas
14th September, 2012, 10:08 PM
unzip this ftp to tmp folder ,do a manual install :)
it might work lol
The link does not work. Do you know how i can download this file?
Thanks.