PDA

View Full Version : 2008 new shape Berlingo remote key

paulocallaghan
2nd March, 2016, 01:22 AM
I've the above model Berlingo . I've only got a non remote basic key for this van , I've ordered a new blank remote key from Hickleys . What's procedure with code ing new remote and transponder . I have PSAemu by Dyla , MVP pro and Zed bull but I'm new to this and I'm not sure of what to do ???????

p1et
2nd March, 2016, 01:33 AM
Do you have pin code? If not, you need to read BSI by programmer and put the file here, then somebody will give u pin. Or u can buy pin code on the web by vin number, there are some services selling them. If you have pin, you can program the key by ex. MVP (I use it). After coding transponder, need to synchronize remote by pressing lock/unlock button for 10s while ognition ON.

godfathertre
2nd March, 2016, 01:37 AM
PSAemu by Dyla will read pin very good tool than just code key with mvp pro After coding transponder, need to synchronize remote by pressing lock/unlock button for 10s while ognition ON and job done.

paulocallaghan
2nd March, 2016, 05:52 AM
Is it possible that this van never had a remote sold with it from brand new , if so do I need to activate remote key function in the van before I sync remote ?

rokibar
2nd March, 2016, 09:52 AM
he has remote for sure. if you have proper remote after programm keys sometimes need manual resynhronisation at all. nothing special for activate you have not.

paulocallaghan
2nd March, 2016, 09:56 AM
Thanx for the support guys