PDA

View Full Version : Programming key for a Geely Emgrand

davidobd2
5th March, 2016, 04:30 AM
Hello everyone,

I have to program a key for a Geely Emgrand EC7,it has a ID 46 chip, thought ,I have never worked with this car before.
Has anyone worked with this car before?
I've got X431 Launch Android which seems to work as it has access to the IMMO module inside the model.

Some people have told me that it is possible to program it with SBB selecting another similar model as the Chinese car are merely clones.

I look forward to hearing from you.

jakesman
5th March, 2016, 07:47 AM
jipee another china crap clone car , gwm is like ford system chana is like mmmm don't know but geely should be close to toyota system maybe , i saw somewehere that u can read eeprom from immo and get pin in there and use launch to try and add keys just had a small run in with geely but did not get so far as actualy doing it time was against me
what immo box and ecu do this thing have

just4upal
5th March, 2016, 01:10 PM
i never had one of those , but a friend of main did one once it was all key lost case, you will need a pin code for that car, you can finde it from vin or dump
if you had the company paper for that car you will find the pin thair

and you will need a precode 46 chip too, tango and tm100 can do that
i think x100 can do this car i dont know about sbb
hope that help

davidobd2
5th March, 2016, 04:13 PM
Thanks for your answers friends. The IMMO I think is Siemens. I will try with LAUNCH, and if not with SBB. Precode the chip? I need to know if this work in Password Manchester, if is thus, then I think not need precode.
Some place where I can find PIN from VIN?

Thanks.

just4upal
5th March, 2016, 04:41 PM
http://ipc.weboctopus.nl/vin2pin.php
had an online calculator for vin to pin
and there is the code wizard pro2 calculator but this is a software with dongle, the nice thing of cwp2 is that you you can calculate the pin from dump for the gelly in the dwmo mode>
about the precode i dont know who my friend did it, he had a tango and did it, but for sure it need to be precoded . and you can tray and report if you can do it with sbb without brecoded that great news for me :chuncky:

davidobd2
5th March, 2016, 05:13 PM
I will try and everybody sure I wll report my experience. Thanks for all friends. Another question. somebody knows the exact type of immobilizer used this car?

Thanks.

jakesman
5th March, 2016, 09:46 PM
maybe u can give us some pics of the immo box and ecu and a read of the immo box eeprom maybe this can help most china stuff is clone of something
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/474234-I-NEED-IMMO-OFF-FAW?highlight=abu+deab
http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/496269-Chana-Immo-help-FREE-for-all?highlight=Chana

or u gota love the stealership longtime and give some $$$ for happy ending

d7mee
6th April, 2017, 04:29 AM
I can help you pro
just give to me the dump file
and I will give pin code

ThiagoArgentino
6th April, 2017, 06:21 PM
Geely Emgrand:

PCF7936
Immo : EEprom 24C02

Tango make transponder ready start car...

servicekey
4th December, 2018, 02:20 PM
what about remote, how do you mach it?

just4upal
4th December, 2018, 05:52 PM
what about remote, how do you mach it?
Open the driver door
But key in ignetion and turn it from off to on (without start the car) like 5 or 6 times
You well hear a siren
Clik any key on remote
Finished