PDA

View Full Version : Anyone play WoW?

tommybuck
21st August, 2009, 02:07 PM
Does anyone play WoW? coz im looking for a server to crash on =]

chroma
22nd August, 2009, 04:16 AM
Played on the Steamweedle Cartel for a while but gave it up after the new update.
I spent the majority of my time grinding up again and gear was way too easy to get hold of with the new dungeons, sucked the fun out of it for me.

Jumped ship over to EVE Online.

tommybuck
22nd August, 2009, 05:54 PM
Played on the Steamweedle Cartel for a while but gave it up after the new update.
I spent the majority of my time grinding up again and gear was way too easy to get hold of with the new dungeons, sucked the fun out of it for me.

Jumped ship over to EVE Online.

lol new expansion looks awesome tho
and i played on steamwheedle cartel on horde side what lvl did u get up to?

KieranFoot
13th September, 2009, 12:59 PM
Hi, I play WoW, i also play with creating private servers. aybe you should give it a try.

lolirot
28th April, 2010, 11:51 PM
i play but in a ofi servers XP

athabit1
30th April, 2010, 10:04 PM
Just gonna start wow 2morow.

lolirot
1st May, 2010, 12:53 AM
***warning warning wow is an adicction~~~**** lawl~ (create an Blood Elf - Horde) ftw!

ThomTom
22nd September, 2010, 04:37 PM
***warning warning wow is an adicction~~~**** lawl~ (create an Blood Elf - Horde) ftw!

ahahah yea aka warcrack i haven't played for almost a yr now, i have a few 80's meh I dout im going back to it since Diablo 3 is comming soon starcraft 2!! kicks ass!! and as far as mmo's i cant wait till star wars the old republic!! :)

domibj
7th November, 2010, 09:13 PM
I play WoW too! Tho I play only on retail EU Kor`gal exactly! I played on private ones while ago but i realised its just waste of my time! Its hard to find 100% LagFree no Bug private server so thats why its waste of time!