PDA

View Full Version : AVDI or FVDI buy? Where buy?

bendixvarga
10th March, 2016, 05:16 PM
Hello!

I fell completely in doubt. I don't know where to buy.
I need full auto diagnostics program, I like Abrites, but I don't know, which is original??

I don't want to advertise, only to ask for help.

I see autonumen.com, 2016 AVDI Full Version with one year using limitation 1248$.
Software version: VW, Audi, Skoda V24, bmw 10.4, etc., SAME AS flyobd.com = FVDI 1 year = 1100 $.
Software version same! autonumen say AVDI is better than FVDI, FVDI many problem. AVDI is same original. But flyobd tell me, autonumen liar, autonumen sell fvdi! And flyobd tell me, fvdiobd.com, ecutool.com sell fake fvdi!

Flyobd have old fvdi too 588$, he tell me old version many bugs. I see fvdiobd.com-fvdi software version same as flyobd old fvdi, fvdiobd now only 429 $.

I don't know, autonumen AVDI = flyobd FVDI?? Or wich is original? Where can I buy good program? If all fake, I buy the cheapest on ebay!

I buy the most expensive in autonumen?
It might be the same as the cheaper?

I do not know whom to believe. Where can I buy original?

Which one should I buy?

Thanks.

kohli
16th September, 2016, 03:53 PM
ok i will give you his wat's up do you want ?

dtip
16th September, 2016, 05:49 PM
You can search this and other forums to get more introduced to these tools you want to use. There are a lot posts about original AVDI and FVDI from fly (AVDI clone) and other FVDI clones. As i can see all sites that you mentioned are chinese companies selling various AVDI clones that are calling FVDI.

You can learn more about original AVDI by going to official site like abrites.com or any of official dealers site.
As for FVDI in my opinion best solution is from FLY .