PDA

View Full Version : Classe A fap and throttle off please

dariobmw
11th March, 2016, 10:58 AM
This is a car under water damaged the ecu is from a B class with fap and throttle but the A class is without
fap and throttle so the errors is :
2079-1 dpf protection
2078-2 pressure differential
2089-2 backpressure sensor
2660-1 temp sensor upstream
1436-1 temp sensor upstream
1437-1 temp sensor downstream
2529-4 throttle valve actuator
kan someone make the fap and trhottle off please ?

THANKS ALOT !!!!!

mihaiservice
11th March, 2016, 12:07 PM
Are a lot of work to disable all this trouble...also are required to disable dpf+both temp sensor+differential pressure+throttle valve+egr+backpressure sensor and more !

dariobmw
11th March, 2016, 07:45 PM
Sorry im dumbass but the dpf off normally is all this sensor off or not ?
the throttle if is possible to disable ..... otherwise i need help to tranfer
the security and immo data from this to original ecu , is that possible ?

bobolin4o
12th March, 2016, 07:47 AM
You want to use ECU from B on A?
Give me the BOSCH numbers from both ECUs here.

dariobmw
12th March, 2016, 08:36 AM
WOW bobolin4o 7:47 saturday in the morning the reply you make me feel so lazy in comparsion of you !!!!!!! i read the numbers and post here .

dariobmw
12th March, 2016, 08:46 AM
the original ecu is A6401502379 0281012254 is a A200 CDI the new ecu is A6401508879 0281013517 from a B180 cdi

bobolin4o
12th March, 2016, 08:53 AM
Hm, they are a little bit different systems... but who knows...

Why you don't try to clone all content from damaged to a new one?
Of course you should make a backup from new!
Use BDM...

dariobmw
12th March, 2016, 09:48 AM
The car was changed all the ecus and the result is this srs on the dash active due to the vin wrong ( the car can run with the srs light on )
and the motor light on with limp home active (but with this is the problem) .
Now i have the original ecu not damaged but not mathced to the esl ezs cos changed and the options for my dumb opinion is :
1 try to make fap off and trhottle off from any good friend who kan make
2 transport (i dont know if is possible) the immo data from the donor ecu to the original car ecu so the hardware is matching to the electronic
3 (i dont have star) with star (i dont have star) mess some think around till some good will be ......... sometime the attempts (if no other paths is disponible)
is the only way to make the car work
4 take some good petrol and make a big FIRE !

bobolin4o
12th March, 2016, 10:04 AM
Ok, i agree with you, in this situation really easiest way is to make DPF, TVA.... off...
But the main problem for me will be wrong mapping of the new ECU regardless to the engine - SOI for example...

dariobmw
12th March, 2016, 11:10 AM
Remember (and see at my avatar) im dumbass SOI ? sistem of inyection you mean ? if it is the case i try with volta ( i know it's not professional and hide all
errors only) but with volta the car run quite well and no speed limit are on but the limp mode is on and the power is missing , the motor light is on , but the
sound of the motor is good ( perfect sound ) the rpm go up without problem and no rattle or so .
I think ( is ever my opinion ) the begin is a fap off , or i need to transport the immo data , for make this i think the trick is more comlpicated to do , is not simlply
EEP from B to A ecu i think is a protected system like BMW with ISN , is it right or im tellin alot of bull....

PS

ALOT OF THANKS FOR INTEREST

bobolin4o
12th March, 2016, 11:24 AM
Yes, i have interest, but can't help you with this modifications.
Return to the subject of the thread - you need DPF, TVA and EGR off, made not by Volta, or other scrap.
Tell the customer, that you can't make this, and he must to pay for some professional job... if you are the customer, contact with the proper man (not me), to do this job for you...
Regards!

dariobmw
12th March, 2016, 11:56 AM
Ok this is the point you are right ! the car i have bought for my wife , i repair run for some time then i will resell , so im the howner for the moment
i repeat the right bobolin4o say and the subject is :
Kan someone make a good fap and throttle off in this car ?

dariobmw
13th March, 2016, 03:18 PM
Kan someone make a good fap and throttle off in this car ?