PDA

View Full Version : eurovox max 2 small green lcd lights on display

pingg20
11th July, 2008, 01:20 PM
hi can anyone help me i have a eurovov max that wont respond to remote when you plug in thers 2 small green lights on display and wont respond to remote im trying to flash for a mate was going to use url for blue max press download box wont connect thanks

satsmo
11th July, 2008, 02:50 PM
Could be the C14 capacitor gone on the PSU board, have you checked this. Otherwise try a reflash or as a last resort Jtag.

pingg20
11th July, 2008, 05:15 PM
hi if its the capacitator where could i get one how do you test and what is jtag thanks cant reflash as it wont power up i take it you need ti be power on box to respond to the flash thanks

satsmo
12th July, 2008, 08:14 PM
You can get them in Maplins but have a look at it first see if it is bulging or blown. Also make sure you unplug it first as with any eletrical device just be careful. The cap will also still carry a charge when unplugged.

pingg20
14th July, 2008, 01:27 PM
hi can anyony give me a link how to jtag a eurovox max cant reem to power up used to have two small green lcd lights on now thers nothing

satsmo
15th July, 2008, 03:49 PM
You need to say what model you have and if it is a clone or genuine box. Did you check the cap?

tomj1988
22nd August, 2009, 08:24 PM
hi i have the same proplem but the lights have gone of now and it not doing nothing at all , any suggestions ? please thanks tom