PDA

View Full Version : Nissan Juke 2013

just4upal
17th March, 2016, 01:14 AM
i had a call today from a friend want me to clone a Nissan for him with my trs5000, i went to his shop and noticed that the tpx cant fit in the remote shell, and we don't have the small cn3.
i told him that his MVP can do it without cloning, he said that he managed to program the remote but he field twice to programming the 46 chip.
i didn't take that and try one more time, mvp says that it erased the keys and when promoting to enter the two keys it says that the security light will flashes five time, and that didn't happened.
my friend gave me the pin code from a peace of paper the owner gave him with that car info and 5523 as pin code.
so i tried again but this time a read the bcm code converted to old and new code, used the new code and walla....its worked

So....we lost like 3 hours with 10 min job because my friend was to lazy to read bcm and convert, and MVP toke the code without prompting its wrong( we even try with random form numbers to be sure and it took it and prosed with fake programming)
and it charge him token for every attemp

P.S. this key is with saperated id46 chip
hope that will help some one one day:chuncky: