PDA

View Full Version : TP 24 Transponder for SKODA

davidobd2
18th March, 2016, 09:01 PM
Hello friends. I need a read of a TP24 for SKODA (ID, UM1, UM2, etc). In few days I will receive two chips and I want to compare for test the mines are correct. Thanks in advanced.

Best Regards.

zygzook
19th March, 2016, 12:46 AM
ale co.............?

klesk1986
19th March, 2016, 01:05 AM
ale co.............?
Please in english, not everybody understood in polish language. Davidobd2 I guess that you want to read data from clean transponder by zedbull or other machine?

zygzook
19th March, 2016, 01:14 AM
brak danych

zygzook
19th March, 2016, 01:25 AM
Poland will play in the finals of Europe and certainly not arrive there Skoda, oki

davidobd2
21st March, 2016, 05:13 PM
Yes friend I will read it with Zed Bull. Can you give me an example reading for compare?

----------Please in english, not everybody understood in polish language. Davidobd2 I guess that you want to read data from clean transponder by zedbull or other machine?-----------

davidobd2
22nd March, 2016, 01:52 PM
Hello everyone, my chips arrived yesterday, and I read it. It looks like they are not good, they appear as identically id48. Please somebody can give me a read from a TP24, please.

P&D
22nd March, 2016, 03:57 PM
There you go

or use Effi to change it
Open Effi program go to Megamos cypto
change & write

WORD F 20 BA
WORD E 80 00
WORD D 32 51
WORD C 12 B3

Then you have Skoda Can chip TP24

davidobd2
22nd March, 2016, 08:52 PM
Thank you very much friend, I will try to precode with ZedBULL.

Best Regards.

mikajna
23rd March, 2016, 06:58 PM
There you go

or use Effi to change it
change & write

WORD F 20 BA
WORD E 80 00
WORD D 32 51
WORD C 12 B3

Mate did you test this, will work like ID48 CAN if we just copy those settings to regular ID48?

Thanks in advance friend

P&D
23rd March, 2016, 08:10 PM
yep sure does just try it then read it & you will see........lol
been doing it for a while buy id48 chips & convert them whatever Vag can chips you need

mikajna
24th March, 2016, 01:42 AM
yep sure does just try it then read it & you will see........lol
been doing it for a while buy id48 chips & convert them whatever Vag can chips you need

@P&D You're genius :) I love to heard something like this from you :) this make me smile, because who would thought to try something simple like this, however its pretty good trick :)

davidobd2
24th March, 2016, 01:51 PM
Thank you friend I was tried and work perfectly.

Best Regards.

There you go

or use Effi to change it
change & write

WORD F 20 BA
WORD E 80 00
WORD D 32 51
WORD C 12 B3

Dziwak
25th March, 2016, 08:36 PM
Do you know the info for rest of the brands ?

VW
Audi
Seat ?

davidobd2
28th March, 2016, 03:48 PM
Hello friends. I was tried to program the key to this car , but it seems something is wrong.
1- I programmed the transponder with ZedBULL with info provided by P&D and all good, the chip was converted in SKODA CANBUS.
2- I used my SBB for to program key to car, but when I tried to ADD KEY, seemingly all is OK, but the IMMO LIGHT don?t stop blinking, and the key is not programmed. Even I tried to ERASE ALL KEYS, because this car have in memory two keys, and I was tried to reprogramm only the original, that is LOCKED to the car, but it was impossible. Again two Keys in memory.
3- I even tried with LAUNCH, but nothing.
4- I also used VAG DASH K+CAN. The results are similar.

It seems the car is not capable to write info in their IMMO, and is not capable to LOCK transponder. With this tool I was tried to reprogram only one key in memory, but always Number of Keys is 2.

I will post some pictures.

Thanks in advanced.
Best Regards.366331 366332 366334

Weasel3
28th March, 2016, 04:10 PM
When you play like this, it is smart to have a backup of the dump. You can easily get into larger problems.
You can probably use VCDS, and learn the only original key back to the state with no blinking/flashing.

Then you must find out what happened in your case.
You never mentioned what type of vehicle. My guess is a Octavia_ .

davidobd2
28th March, 2016, 05:35 PM
Thanks for answer friend, I made a backup with VAG DASH K+CAN. I used LAUNCH x431, that tool works as VCDS, I tried with 10-Adaptation inside IMMOBILIZER, channels 001, 021, 050, and it says ?Function not available?. I tried to relearn only original key with SBB, VAG DASH, but the car don?t accept that operation. Type of vehicle is mentioned in title of the Post, SKODA Octavia 2006 (CAN.)

Weasel3
28th March, 2016, 07:48 PM
There is a chance that you should only used Pin and add in this situation.

SKODA OCTAVIA 2004 2006
Transponder MEGAMOS Crypto CAN ● TP24

Year 2006,5

SKODA OCTAVIA 2007 2011
Transponder Megamos Crypto precoded by VIN / Component Security ( dealer key )

If you can write back the backup. And hopefully it will start again.
Then maybe you can try a standard TP24 without precode.

davidobd2
28th March, 2016, 08:43 PM
I was used an standard TP24, I think the problem is not the transpoder I was used, check images uploaded Transponder type OK - YES.
I think the problem is with the car, remember it don?t allows me to reprogramm even the original key. For add key in this car with SBB PIN CODE is not needed.
Thanks again friend

sida
28th March, 2016, 11:23 PM
I was used an standard TP24, I think the problem is not the transpoder I was used, check images uploaded Transponder type OK - YES.
I think the problem is with the car, remember it don?t allows me to reprogramm even the original key. For add key in this car with SBB PIN CODE is not needed.
Thanks again friend

Problem is your transponder. Remove the battery for a while, then adapt only original key until you get second transponder precoded to CAN.

rob h
29th March, 2016, 03:34 AM
Put the original key in the ignition, and turn ignition on for about 30 min.
Do not forget to charge the batterie asswel.
This or the already posted advise to disconnect batterie.

rob h
29th March, 2016, 03:35 AM
Put the original key in the ignition, and turn ignition on for about 30 min.
Do not forget to charge the batterie asswel.
This or the already posted advise to disconnect batterie.

davidobd2
29th March, 2016, 01:54 PM
Hello
Friend ?sida?, my new transponder is already precoded to can. What time I should to disconnect the battery? What happens with IMMO condition with this operation?
Friend ?rob h?. I remeber you: Original key is working OK, what is the reason for to keep ignition on for about 30 minutes? My goal is to programm a new key. Will I capable to program the new key after that procedure?

It would help if I post dump made with Vag Dash?

Thanks in advanced.

rob h
29th March, 2016, 05:53 PM
I assumed that the original stopped working!
That is why advised leaving the ignition on for 30 min!

Battery of for a few minutes, resets and reboots system.
It is a very safe procedure!

mikajna
29th March, 2016, 09:32 PM
Yes mate, listen rob h...if you have code for cd player, if you can remove battery for a while, that will be good system reset, and cant damage your car

davidobd2
29th March, 2016, 09:45 PM
OK, friend I will try that. But I don?t understand why you assume that the original key stops working, it start the car, even off the IMMO light, and as you can see in the pictures from Vag DASH, the car is recognizing the key as good.
Thanks.

I assumed that the original stopped working!
That is why advised leaving the ignition on for 30 min!

Battery of for a few minutes, resets and reboots system.
It is a very safe procedure!

rob h
29th March, 2016, 10:36 PM
I did not read this complete post correctly!
The post from Weasel3 :If you can write back the backup. And hopefully it will start again.
Then maybe you can try a standard TP24 without precode.

From that, i assumed that it did not start anymore!

Do you have acces to other tools, like avdi, or smok?

sida
30th March, 2016, 08:54 AM
davidobd2, Have a question about your VIN number. On position number 10th on your Vin is it number 6 or 7?

davidobd2
31st March, 2016, 03:14 PM
Hello friends.
Friend ?sida?: The 10th position have a 6. This car is 2006.
Friend ?rob h?: OK, friend I understand now. I have not access to avdi or smok. I have SBB, Vag Dash, LAUNCH, VAS5054, and others. I hope disconnecting the battery will solve my problem.

In one moment in this thread somebody ask for info for precode VAG cars. I was posted that information in http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/showthread.php/520703-Precode-CAN-transponders-for-VAG-cars.

turbo16v
28th September, 2020, 03:03 PM
There you go

or use Effi to change it
change & write

WORD F 20 BA
WORD E 80 00
WORD D 32 51
WORD C 12 B3

Hello!
Can I use this method to modify a standard ID48 transponder such as the one in the Passat or Golf 1999/2000 for an Audi A4 B6 / B7?

P&D
28th September, 2020, 06:42 PM
Hi no just skoda I don't have the info now for the other I threw it away
I just use the KD-X2 to change them Tp22/23/24/25

turbo16v
28th September, 2020, 08:19 PM
Hello
thank you for the fast answer:top:
which transponder do you use for the KD-X2 tool?

P&D
28th September, 2020, 10:53 PM
Magic 2 ID48