PDA

View Full Version : VW Touareg 3.0 V6 EDC16CP34 Reading and writing with FGtech 54 clone

naelraddad
18th March, 2016, 09:14 PM
hi friends i need your help i was trying to make DPF + EGR + Flap off + increasing power for vw Touareg 2007 3.0 V BKS engine i read it with fgtech 54 clone via Jtag /BDM and sent the flash file to one of my friends who sent it to company and edit the original flash file and sent back to me
after flashing the ecu i tried to start the car the car cranked one time without run then there is no check engine light and the cooling vans run all the time when ignition on and no connection with this ecu
i rewrite the original flash file and no check engine light no connection with ecu i looked inside ecu found big resistor burned i replaced it and no success finally i replaced the engine ecu with immo off car started and all ok

i do not know what is wrong writing the file or bad tuned file or bad tool
i flashed several kia sorento edc16c39 via JTAG/BDM with my cloned tool without any problem
i used for reading and writing ready pin connector
does any one forced smellier similar problem and what will case to burn resistor the is no short circuit and i did not solder inside ecu
when installing ecu on car was fully closed and protected
and there is no problem with car wiring because after installing the other ecu the car starts ok

any idea friend i am trying to find the mistake to avoid facing same problem in the future
ecu label attached

regards

Aajii
18th March, 2016, 09:25 PM
Maybe circuit board was defect because opening? Use heat in future.

naelraddad
18th March, 2016, 09:49 PM
Maybe circuit board was defect because opening? Use heat in future.
thank you friend for your reply but after opening ecu and reading flash I tested the ecu and start the car before writing and every thing was ok

regards

tiugrikas
19th March, 2016, 08:54 PM
thank you friend for your reply but after opening ecu and reading flash I tested the ecu and start the car before writing and every thing was ok

regards upload the file I will check for you

pulsar2000
19th March, 2016, 09:42 PM
could you not have read / wrote over OBD ??
as edc16c34

naelraddad
21st March, 2016, 09:33 AM

regards
thank you friend i attached original flash with the modified one the original flash read with fgtech 54 in jtag/bdm mode

could you not have read / wrote over OBD ??
as edc16c34
thank you friend for your reply
i thing with bdm will be more safe if any thing wrong happend i can restore

king regards