PDA

View Full Version : Carn't connect filezilla

angrycat
23rd August, 2009, 01:02 AM
Flashed image to dbox using ifa, image is ok when box comes on but no files in var directory, carn't replace files because when using filezilla the box ip wont connect is there another method were i can successfully transfer the var files ect ect?

peco
23rd August, 2009, 08:56 AM
Flashed image to dbox using ifa, image is ok when box comes on but no files in var directory, carn't replace files because when using filezilla the box ip wont connect is there another method were i can successfully transfer the var files ect ect?

What settings you using in filezilla, ie IP username password.

What is you box Ip?

Bulld0g
23rd August, 2009, 09:02 AM
Check your ip on your dbox to make sure your using the right one also make sure your firewalls turned off. What error are you getting ?

EAMO 2
23rd August, 2009, 11:06 AM
Check your ip on your dbox to make sure your using the right one also make sure your firewalls turned off. What error are you getting ?

As B/dog said check I.P. address of your box (d-box---4---4)
Hit RED to restart NETWORK, make sure DHCP is off.
Set values to match F/zilla values
Some people find Flash-fxp easier to use.
All info based on Commando 11 image
When up & running look at patches SP 1 & SP 2
Worth the effort.
Wish you luck, Angry
:celticparty::manuscarf::celticparty:

angrycat
23rd August, 2009, 11:48 AM
Hey sorted myself out lol the box ip wrong! so i transfered new software and all channels up ok exept ESPN + DISNEY car'nt understand why as the box is my mates and has the same software as mine laskys av scanned the box to no avail tried different u codes any you brill guys out there got any thoughts? I thought with new software installed this would av solved the problem Im getting a little angry!!

MetMan
23rd August, 2009, 12:41 PM
Hey sorted myself out lol the box ip wrong! so i transfered new software and all channels up ok exept ESPN + DISNEY car'nt understand why as the box is my mates and has the same software as mine laskys av scanned the box to no avail tried different u codes any you brill guys out there got any thoughts? I thought with new software installed this would av solved the problem Im getting a little angry!!

only a complete scan will solve ur probs, ucodes etc will not make any difference.
check ur services.xml file to make sure their not hidden somewhere, u can chk it using tuxbox commander easier to transfer file to pc and use a txt editor to search.

what area r u? may be cables.xml issue

angrycat
23rd August, 2009, 01:43 PM
Did check no xml file there re scanned box guess what? up comes espn disney ect ect ta metman

EAMO 2
23rd August, 2009, 10:00 PM
Did check no xml file there re scanned box guess what? up comes espn disney ect ect ta metman

Good man, angry. Nice to hear solution. Too much "I'm alright Jack"
going around.