PDA

View Full Version : Opel Zafira B Z19DT 88kW EDC19C9

art64
24th March, 2016, 09:21 PM
Hello , Does anybody can share full Galetto bdm file to Opel Zafira B 1.9D Z19DT 88kW
ecu: BR EDC19C9 Bosch 0281012549,please.... I have a problem on this car. Ecu weakly communicating on diagnosis(without VIN and other data), something wrong with CAN. The car is possible to start from many attempts. I have got a second hand ecu (Z19DTH AD EDC19C9 Bosch 0281012534) , cloned a original data and the new ecu came like original: poorly communicating and etc. Thank you if someone can share the data to this ecu

artek_was
24th March, 2016, 09:24 PM
hi. post nr sw

liloM
24th March, 2016, 09:27 PM
i have full cmd

art64
24th March, 2016, 09:40 PM
Wow, so quickly, Thanks. If I will write the eeprom file from old ecu and the ext. flash , int. flash from liloM, maybe the car will start without reseting and programing ecu?

lucim12
24th March, 2016, 10:12 PM
did the bdm file cure the problem ?

iv seen dozens of opel have same problems with ecu communication..

truth is opel's are shiit cars..

art64
24th March, 2016, 10:18 PM
Even the location of ecu in the car tells everything.... what was thinking engineers when was disigning the car? ...About the girls? If I will write the eeprom file from old ecu and the ext. flash , int. flash from liloM, maybe the car will start without reseting and programing ecu?

lucim12
24th March, 2016, 10:35 PM
don't think it will work, you can try...
from what Iv seen the majority had to have they're ecu replaced and repragramed by tech2
others had to have the CIM module reprogramed and replaced
others the fault was in the key transponder..
truly crap cars huh?

lupu_sandu
25th March, 2016, 09:04 AM
Even the location of ecu in the car tells everything.... what was thinking engineers when was disigning the car? ...About the girls? If I will write the eeprom file from old ecu and the ext. flash , int. flash from liloM, maybe the car will start without reseting and programing ecu?
If you have same SW and HW then yes you can keep old eeprom and write new flash and MPC. Car will start without need to pair ecu.

art64
27th March, 2016, 07:55 PM
Solved..Thanks to liloM. Even me repaired the original ECU from the car rewriting the Flash. It seems a some zones of flash was damaged. If someone is interesting in it me will attach damaged flash, you can compare.