PDA

View Full Version : change the mileage golf 3 VR6

krikel
23rd August, 2009, 10:29 AM
I like to change the mileage (http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/mileage.html) at my Golf 3 VR6.
I have a OBD Cable, Windows 2000, has anybody a programm to set the mileage (http://www.dict.cc/englisch-deutsch/mileage.html) to zero? I had built a cable which has a connector (http://www.woerterbuch.info/deutsch-englisch/uebersetzung/connector.php) to the mileage, but i search the programm, can anybody help me?? :)

mrnicecy
23rd August, 2009, 10:39 AM
i have try to do tha same but i am stack to tha software....help pls

Paultonman
23rd August, 2009, 10:44 AM
Hi There,
Not sure if your lead will work with any of these, but you are more than welcome to try!
Best of luck, lol
Paultonman

sixpack
23rd August, 2009, 11:08 AM
Hi There,
Not sure if your lead will work with any of these, but you are more than welcome to try!
Best of luck, lol
Paultonman
hi what interface is needed for VAGDASHCOM 1.2.1 ?

Paultonman
23rd August, 2009, 11:24 AM
Hi sixpack,
Not really sure what interfaces work as I've never got it to work with any of mine? I've tried Vag-com, Can Comander usb & pin-code cables from China, but none seem to get comms?? That's why I thought a home - made cable stood some chance of working maybe??
Paultonman

sixpack
23rd August, 2009, 11:28 AM
Hi sixpack,
Not really sure what interfaces work as I've never got it to work with any of mine? I've tried Vag-com, Can Comander usb & pin-code cables from China, but none seem to get comms?? That's why I thought a home - made cable stood some chance of working maybe??
Paultonman

here is the manufacture:

Software - Artikel - VAGdashCOM Online Shop (http://s165808443.e-shop.info/shop/category_3/Software.html?sessid=PSbawCiPJBqJ7ES5H4my1IahdMNFz HO57zXiKEzSBwFmN0KjNMP7k297KVpuhZzL&shop_param=cid%3D%26)

krikel
23rd August, 2009, 11:58 AM
does the dashcom online work with the special cables?
und how does vag works? what do i have to do?:)

dj_max
18th October, 2009, 12:43 PM
to just use vag-com you need ebay cable and vag-com software

RedFighter
18th October, 2009, 06:57 PM
i can't change odometer to golf 3 with the vag-commander 1.4 . Can i use vag-com 409 cable with dashcom software?

tuhn
24th October, 2009, 08:19 AM
Golf 3 could not be reprogrammed by dignosis.

You have to unmount your dash and serch for eprom

93C46
93C56
93(l)C46

and rewrite the dump

mikac
24th October, 2009, 12:24 PM
Hi . The tuhn is at rigt. Golf3 do not have K-line built in Instrument cluster. So only way is to read EEprom , and change mileage in it.
1 more solution you have. to have programing cable , wich is going on rear of instrument cluster , and software for it , and then you can change mileage , without need to deasembling instrument.:ahhhhh:

rsibiza
3rd November, 2009, 09:37 PM
Hi . The tuhn is at rigt. Golf3 do not have K-line built in Instrument cluster. So only way is to read EEprom , and change mileage in it.
1 more solution you have. to have programing cable , wich is going on rear of instrument cluster , and software for it , and then you can change mileage , without need to deasembling instrument.:ahhhhh:

Right...but...then you have to use Diga consult or tacho universal....

K+Can commander or vagtacho wont do it:ciao:

kazalovitch
21st November, 2009, 05:08 AM
very nice :D loved your car man sooooo mucccccccccchh

solitaire
10th August, 2010, 07:19 AM
Is it possible to do it with tachopro? if so where I can find the connection diagram?
thangs.

solitaire
10th August, 2010, 07:23 AM
sorry for the color

Is it possible to do it with tachopro? if so where I can find the connection diagram?
thangs.

pinky1970
10th August, 2010, 10:54 AM
I have done Golf 3 & Golf4's with Uni Tacho Pro 2008, its a easy job Golf 3 with Moto meter cluster plug or 93c56. VDO 93c46 clip,TRW 93c46 clip. Golf 4';s easy Diagnose plug or chip.

That the best thing about tacho is it is good at doing merc's, VW,Audi,SEAT, Skoda, most with just diagnose plug.