PDA

View Full Version : CyptoWork old customers and users....

CryptoWork
25th March, 2016, 11:05 AM
It is written for informational purposes to old Cryptowork users. It is not advertising, only informational.

Nasra LTD STI Company and the company brands of the company Nasratech with Cryptoworks; administrative, software, arge and support departments...
It has been completely renovated and will restart to service from the date 20.03.2016.
All of the programs and hardware the company sold until this time, it is our responsibility now.
We have nearly 2,000 users all over the world
Free replacement and installation support will be provided for Cryptowork users, such as; interface, dongle and setup problems.
Technical support mail sent to us will be answered as soon as possible
The site was mentioned on office hours for information and technical support departments..

regards...

totalkey
25th March, 2016, 11:50 AM
It is written for informational purposes to old Cryptowork users. It is not advertising, only informational.

Nasra LTD STI Company and the company brands of the company Nasratech with Cryptoworks; administrative, software, arge and support departments...
It has been completely renovated and will restart to service from the date 20.03.2016.
All of the programs and hardware the company sold until this time, it is our responsibility now.
We have nearly 2,000 users all over the world
Free replacement and installation support will be provided for Cryptowork users, such as; interface, dongle and setup problems.
Technical support mail sent to us will be answered as soon as possible
The site was mentioned on office hours for information and technical support departments..

regards...

are you going to send me back the security dongle i sent you for fixing 2 years ago??????

Gavra
25th March, 2016, 11:56 AM
Maybe you should consider changing company name and product SW and HW package, and then maybe you will gain some of new customers. Old customers have too much bad experience with this tool.......

totalkey
25th March, 2016, 12:08 PM
they did the same announcement 1 year ago, same bulls*** , they ended runs like a mouse to hide in there homes, they offered " special full package price" few months before they disappear again for 2 years till today, i recomended to anyone that think about buy this tool not to do it. my dongle stopped working after few weeks , i sent it to turkey and never got it back , only redicales emails like " we are going to send it back in few days" or " we had problem with sale guy" etc.

@cryptowork you will need to do much harder job and give many stuff for free( posting in dk forum is not much) before someone will spent a penny on your tool. beware guys

p.s. when i get my dongle back for free i will consider to edit this post

CryptoWork
25th March, 2016, 12:10 PM
Please, you send your customer number and the dongle to mail adress:

Our aim is to solve the problems off all the old cryptowork users. You can send all of your questions and problems to mail adress:
It will deal with you as soon as possible ..

regards...

totalkey
25th March, 2016, 12:15 PM
this is from 2014 - sound exactly the same as you speak now

Sent: ‎Wednesday‎, ‎June‎ ‎11‎, ‎2014 ‎4‎:‎17‎ ‎PM
To: t (totalkey@yahoo.com)otalkey[/FONT]

Hi,

We apologize for long time waiting about replacing your dongle but we are trying to sort all customer issues one by one and we got no reply from yourself to the last email.

Now we have found your record so if you can tell us your address details, we will ship your new dongle.

Also because you have been waiting for that long, we would like to give full ford upgrade as a free gift in order to cover your looses.

Looking forward to your reply.

Best regards,

Nasratech Sales Team
+90 232 489 4311

PremierD
25th March, 2016, 12:15 PM
No mate .. no email addresses to be posted .. :)

totalkey
25th March, 2016, 12:21 PM
No mate .. no email addresses to be posted .. :)
i fixed it, its just a copy of the email

PremierD
25th March, 2016, 12:30 PM
Was directed at the post above yours mate .. the one that contained Email addys ... :)

totalkey
25th March, 2016, 12:45 PM
i have plenty more bullsh** emails from this company if somebody even considering buying from this scammers.

i payed 700 euro that flushed into the toilets

CryptoWork
25th March, 2016, 01:03 PM
Name of the company and program have changed the name is not solution.
The important thing is that solve customer's problem. Sales always have done.

I wonder how many of them are problematic from hundreds of customers and how many real problems?

CryptoWork
25th March, 2016, 01:06 PM
*Removed email address...

totalkey
25th March, 2016, 01:07 PM
i can see you started to do the same old spins you did few years ago, ( it only took you 45 min) its just make me laugh , admin please banned scammers from this forum for the protection of new beginners and naive people

Gavra
25th March, 2016, 01:30 PM
Name of the company and program have changed the name is not solution.
The important thing is that solve customer's problem. Sales always have done.

I wonder how many of them are problematic from hundreds of customers and how many real problems?

I know ,I was sarcastic .........

My problem was never solved and after 6 months chasing dealer I just give it up. Absolutely none function was working since day one. I received different dongle, different interface and several different installations and it had never worked properly..... Your tool is just bad. Hundreds of customers worldwide is just proof of BAD tool, as it is good tool You would have dozen of thousands users. So until you resolve ALL old customer issues I think you should NOT be seen publicly on any forum.

CryptoWork
25th March, 2016, 01:40 PM
I send to dongle and free all programs this adress. You can use for free; our upcoming new program and new all of our programs...

ברכות

totalkey
25th March, 2016, 01:42 PM
i dont leave in this address anymore, and please dont share my info here

admin please delete his post of my personal information

i think he lost his mind

totalkey
25th March, 2016, 02:02 PM
i sent you new address , when i get the dongle and test the tool , i will report here

CryptoWork
25th March, 2016, 02:23 PM
You don't need to dongle for new program. You can use, free for you. You waited too much.
You will get register, you download to program and use it.

totalkey
25th March, 2016, 02:25 PM
ok, will try.
where to download?

CryptoWork
25th March, 2016, 02:31 PM
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx xxxxxxxxxx setup file..........run and license...........

PremierD
25th March, 2016, 02:39 PM
You had fair warning mate ... Goodbye ..:)

totalkey
25th March, 2016, 08:33 PM
You had fair warning mate ... Goodbye ..:)
Just when he started to give free stuff you banning him, well I will report here if his tool worth second chance if I can pull it from the toilets and Make it dry

sparkz02
28th March, 2016, 03:52 PM
Yeah also had problem with dongle, paid now apperently my tool works without dongle, I either don't know how to use it or still doesnt work on anything ive tried.

auto car
28th March, 2016, 04:04 PM
is there new solution for new ford mazda code up 2014 .

didi_du_93000
1st April, 2016, 10:33 PM
Same problem my dongle stopped work after 2 week 3 year ago . Never changed loss 800euros!!

With tapatalk

totalkey
2nd April, 2016, 11:04 AM
Same problem my dongle stopped work after 2 week 3 year ago . Never changed loss 800euros!!

With tapatalk
If you read last posts you will see that new software don't need dongle, but you need register in the website and they need to authorized you, contact them and ask them what to do, they activate my machine and I download the new software and I can use it
http//:Ecu.works

But he told me all softwares will be open but only Ford are opened for me
Good luck

Sent from my VOYAGER2_DG310 using Tapatalk

paul_12345
2nd April, 2016, 01:03 PM
so that means all new functions are online... so who in their right mind is going to trust them to keep the server working when the cash dries up.

At least with the dongle you can still use it when they disappear except the few with faulty dongles.

totalkey
2nd April, 2016, 01:24 PM
so that means all new functions are online... so who in their right mind is going to trust them to keep the server working when the cash dries up.

At least with the dongle you can still use it when they disappear except the few with faulty dongles.

you 100% RIGHT

rapidlocksmiths
2nd April, 2016, 01:57 PM
id certainly think twice before trusting them again , both these and iea are low down on my trust list

norman1967
2nd April, 2016, 05:03 PM
If you read last posts you will see that new software don't need dongle, but you need register in the website and they need to authorized you, contact them and ask them what to do, they activate my machine and I download the new software and I can use it
http//:Ecu.works

But he told me all softwares will be open but only Ford are opened for me
Good luck

I was under this impression and have been in touch with them recently I downloaded and they activated my "3 day trial" when i told them it did not work they told me were is your hardware. So in fact you do need the hardware. The only option that did work was th old ago calculator.... So can anybody comfirm if we need the dongle? or the interface? whats needed to actually work the trail

paul_12345
2nd April, 2016, 06:50 PM
I was under this impression and have been in touch with them recently I downloaded and they activated my "3 day trial" when i told them it did not work they told me were is your hardware. So in fact you do need the hardware. The only option that did work was th old ago calculator.... LOL what a "trial" I've given up with them now before I even started. All this bad press and being told incorrect info from the very start with this new soft. What's the point!!!! I doubt they can lie straight in bed

No you misunderstood the old calc you register for free.. for the new calc people with the existing hardware can open a 3 day trial.

Totalkey was talking about not needing the dongle.. not about not needing the interface.

totalkey
2nd April, 2016, 09:36 PM
No you misunderstood the old calc you register for free.. for the new calc people with the existing hardware can open a 3 day trial.

Totalkey was talking about not needing the dongle.. not about not needing the interface.
They opened the 2011+ and 2014+ for me

norman1967
2nd April, 2016, 10:41 PM
Nice... i installed i got told need interface they never mentioned any dongle, just told me no interface it wont work, so the 3 day trial is only good if you a past customer?

totalkey,,, do you have a dongle? or the interface? and how about the software was it good? did it work? what is the price?

totalkey
2nd April, 2016, 10:45 PM
what i can do with it without interface?
i have the old interface, i dont think they got new one.
i payed 3 years ago around 650 euros

norman1967
2nd April, 2016, 10:56 PM
what i can do with it without interface?
i have the old interface, i dont think they got new one.
i payed 3 years ago around 650 euros

did you test the new software?

totalkey
2nd April, 2016, 10:57 PM
did you test the new software?
didnt have the chance, and i not sure i want to be a beta tester

norman1967
2nd April, 2016, 11:00 PM
So to confirm it works with your old interface you have no dongle?

Did they give you a price for the software?

totalkey
2nd April, 2016, 11:38 PM
first - its working
second - i didnt pay nothing now

PremierD
3rd April, 2016, 01:09 AM
Pay anything mate ..not nothing ...:)

" i didn' pay nothing".... means you actually paid something ....