PDA

View Full Version : peugeot 2003 307 ecu sagem S2000-28 immo disable

philtulju
29th March, 2016, 09:38 PM
Hello!

Hoping you all can help with my problem.
We imported a 2003 Peugeot 307 to California for a video project.
I made a big mistake and lost the keys.

I need to start and move the car for a few minutes to finish making the video before it goes to the crusher! (another story!).

I am technical but I do not have any of the specific CAN/OBD or EEPROM/IMMOKILLER tools for this car, and I don't have much time to get them from ebay and overseas, since they are all in Europe or China as I can tell.

The car has a Sagem S2000-28 ECU.
It has not been tried to start without the key at all, for what it's worth.

Given the urgency of the project and the short-term of having this vehicle, this is my plan to deal with the immobilizer:

1) Disconnect battery
2) Drill out the ignition cylinder so I can operate the column and ignition
3) Remove ECU
4) Dig out EEPROM (95080?) from the potting
5) Desolder the EEPROM
6) Cut the immo wires (A3F and A4F on middle plug?)
7) Reconnect ECU and connect battery
8) Victory! Car should run in limp mode (3000 RPM max)

Based on what I have read here I think this plan should work, am I missing anything? If anybody has any pictures or additional information on the ECU modification that would be very helpful.

Thanks!
philtulju

philtulju
30th March, 2016, 02:50 AM
Short answer is that it worked!
Thanks to you all for all the good information on this board.

Hello!

Hoping you all can help with my problem.
We imported a 2003 Peugeot 307 to California for a video project.
I made a big mistake and lost the keys.

I need to start and move the car for a few minutes to finish making the video before it goes to the crusher! (another story!).

I am technical but I do not have any of the specific CAN/OBD or EEPROM/IMMOKILLER tools for this car, and I don't have much time to get them from ebay and overseas, since they are all in Europe or China as I can tell.

The car has a Sagem S2000-28 ECU.
It has not been tried to start without the key at all, for what it's worth.

Given the urgency of the project and the short-term of having this vehicle, this is my plan to deal with the immobilizer:

1) Disconnect battery
2) Drill out the ignition cylinder so I can operate the column and ignition
3) Remove ECU
4) Dig out EEPROM (95080?) from the potting
5) Desolder the EEPROM
6) Cut the immo wires (A3F and A4F on middle plug?)
7) Reconnect ECU and connect battery
8) Victory! Car should run in limp mode (3000 RPM max)

Based on what I have read here I think this plan should work, am I missing anything? If anybody has any pictures or additional information on the ECU modification that would be very helpful.

Thanks!
philtulju

philtulju
4th April, 2016, 11:30 PM
One more note.
I had some more time so I messed with the ECU some more.

I tried to read back the original 95080 EEPROM but the package broke when I was depotting the ECU and I was not able to get a good read.

I used a new part and programmed it per the instructions I found on this board. (I have a general-purpose electrical engineering device programmer)

Before, the car had a check engine light and the multifunction display read "ANTIPOLLUTION FAULT" when I started it up and then it refused to rev beyond 3000 RPM. (3K RPM limit with no EPROM in the sagem ECU) Now, with the reprogrammed EEPROM installed, the check engine is still on and the multifunction display still says "ANTIPOLLUTION FAULT" but it revs happily to 4K and beyond as normal. So I think this means the immobilizer has been successfully defeated, and I can now run the car for my video shoot without the key.

Thanks again to the board users for the useful information.

philtulju

philtulju
4th April, 2016, 11:32 PM
Here is the file and instructions I used successfully