PDA

View Full Version : Peugeot 407 2.2 HDI 170 FAP OFF, EGR OFF, switch to 210HP

manu63
1st April, 2016, 02:49 PM
Hello

I have a Peugeot 407 2.2 HDI 170.

Here is the original file, I extracted with a galleto 1260
367156 (can not be imported with my fgtech v54 but was said correct by some guys)
I requested a company to improve my MAP with the three following objectives since 3 years... :

DPF Removal
EGR OFF
Improvment to 210HP

I import all the following files with my fgtech v54.

Here is the original file with DPF and EGR OFF:

When I use it with EGR disconnected, the car is working fine, but when asking high horse power, I got P0100 error.
If I disconnect flow sensor, I have no issue, all is working fine

Here is the file with 210HP, DPF OFF and EGR ON:

When I use it with EGR connected, the car is working fine (even in high RPM), speed control can not be activated (I think due to bad EGR management, but I don't know why), in some specific situation (two or three time a year) the car switch to a safety mod and no more power is available. Nothing is logged as Error code fault as logging was disabled. That is currently the best map, I have

Here is the same file with 210HP, DPF OFF and EGR OFF:

When I use it with EGR disconnected, the car is working fine or not... (at 2000rpm, 2150rpm, engine hesitate, loss of horsepower for few instants, and then it come back), speed control is available. When i request high horse power, the car quickly switch to its safety mode ; I suppose due to P0100 error code but nothing is loggued.
This map is the same as the previous, the only thing that should defer is EGR OFF

Who could help me to get firstly original map with DPF and EGR OFF working fine ?
I think this is the first step...

And after, perhaps we may include engine optimizations

Many thanks for your help
Manu