PDA

View Full Version : I was bored today

aftermath
15th March, 2008, 08:24 PM
I was bored today so i decided to tidy up the rats nest behind my TV.

Here is a couple of pics , i still need to sort the speaker wires out , ive just tied them to the leg for now as my knees were hurting and i had pins and needles in my leg with working behind there.

I wish i took a pic of before so you could see the difference.

thommo
15th March, 2008, 08:29 PM
lol, you dont even want to see mine, it'd take me a day to sort out.

wiiman
15th March, 2008, 09:08 PM
lol, you dont even want to see mine, it'd take me a day to sort out.

mine is disgraceful too, i have tried to sort it out a couple of times, but it just ends up the same again after a week or so!

I'm hoping to get a new flat panel lcd or plasma sooner rather than later and the lounge needs decorating as we haven't got round to it since we moved in, so i was thinking of putting a fake chimney breast in and hide alot of the wiring inside it and hang the panel from it!

thommo
15th March, 2008, 09:21 PM
i dont even know how mines gets so bad, i install and use cable ties to keep it tidy and i try to keep the wires seperate but guaranteed first time i have to unplug one to move its twisted and tangled in the others like its been weaved on a loom. pisses me right off, the day everything is wireless is the day i can relax but it,ll prob be after im long gone before that happens inc leccie.

smirnoff_rules
15th March, 2008, 10:33 PM
the wife asked me to clean my office/boys room out today , cant think why

'

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/cleanup1000/100_0105.jpg

but l know where anything is lol

charlie senator
16th March, 2008, 01:06 AM
I think we have been here before Paul but thats even more of a mess than it was last time lol

Ham
16th March, 2008, 01:22 AM
I was bored today as well - but I got over it by embracing my boredom and accepting that I am a slob and a sloth.

(that is tidy Aftermath!)

krazylegz
16th March, 2008, 11:47 AM
thats well tidy aftermath................come and do mine m8;)

@smirnoff that looks like mine pmsl

allycoops
16th March, 2008, 11:55 AM
I showed the wife smirnoff's cause shes always moaning about the state of mine.

Now she says, mine aint to bad really, cheers Paul, lol

smirnoff_rules
16th March, 2008, 02:10 PM
lucky thats only one bit

http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g240/cleanup1000/otherside.jpg

aftermath
16th March, 2008, 02:22 PM
Hope you add them pics to your CV Paul.

Looks like a job for those to cleaning ladies on TV. the ones that come to your house and show you what to do, lol.

Thanks for the compliments Guys, i was worried in case you thought it was a mess.

father ted
16th March, 2008, 03:19 PM
next time you get bored you can come and do mine :rofl:and mind and put your apron on and your slippers and curlers you have a flair for tidying :rofl: