PDA

View Full Version : Megane II 1,9DCI 120HP EDC16C3, SERVICE light after EGRoff MOD

Shmortz
4th April, 2016, 06:36 PM
I have problem with megane 1,9DCI EDC16C3, after write software with EGR off with KESS clone, I have permanent on SERVICE light on dash, no DTC's at all, car is running without problem. Allready try to write back original dump by OBD then I found full BDM backup and write original dump, same result. allready try to recode injectors with KTS and then CLIP, no result, I suspect that there is problem in eeprom, tryed to make virgin and recode but then I have P0606 DTC and some injetors not coded DTC, and can't code anything even with CLIP.

Is there someone that had sumilar problems and can help me, here is my eeprom dump

pinotec
4th April, 2016, 08:50 PM
I have problem with megane 1,9DCI EDC16C3, after write software with EGR off with KESS clone, I have permanent on SERVICE light on dash, no DTC's at all, car is running without problem. Allready try to write back original dump by OBD then I found full BDM backup and write original dump, same result. allready try to recode injectors with KTS and then CLIP, no result, I suspect that there is problem in eeprom, tryed to make virgin and recode but then I have P0606 DTC and some injetors not coded DTC, and can't code anything even with CLIP.

Is there someone that had sumilar problems and can help me, here is my eeprom dump

car have cruise control ?

Shmortz
5th April, 2016, 08:19 AM
yes, there is cruise control, why?

rideon
5th April, 2016, 04:41 PM
Try poking the cruise switch with a stick..see what happens ..

Shmortz
5th April, 2016, 06:04 PM
hm, interesting, I will try tomorrow

... cruise buttons are on the steering wheel...

CustomCars
5th April, 2016, 06:29 PM
Nice tit.... ;-) All want help you :D / dont say that's only some avatar haha /

Any error before virginization ?

1. You make EGR off because some errors on ecu - check engine light on
2. After writing chk engine dissapear but still service light ?

Shmortz
5th April, 2016, 06:37 PM
thanks for helping me, sorry but it's only avatar...

the car have problems with egr sometimes, but in that moment before write egr off dump there was no light at all, after flashing service light lit permanent, the reflash with ori, same result, then found full bdm and open ECU and flash, same result, car is runing without problem but with service ligh on... today i tryed with other eeprom, immo virgin and resync, injectors recode and in the end same result, no DTC but light on...

CustomCars
5th April, 2016, 06:48 PM
oohhh !

Did u have Can CLIP ? Check DTC in instruments and all stored values for oil changes etc..
And on ecu that's same

Shmortz
5th April, 2016, 06:55 PM
I can use can clip and I tryed to found out what happend but didn't found any stored values in ECU, there is no DTC's in any module in car...

rideon
5th April, 2016, 07:14 PM
... cruise buttons are on the steering wheel...
First spam pinotec (http://www.digital-kaos.co.uk/forums/member.php/134516-pinotec)thank button and leave the steering wheel buttons alone,the one on the dash cruise/limit is the one to poke...

Shmortz
5th April, 2016, 07:17 PM
what is the idea with poking, and in what moment need to do that? I don't think there is such button on dash...

rideon
5th April, 2016, 07:23 PM
OK, near the light dimmer/headlight adjustment and if fitted esp button
One can just push it but is much funny to poke it..

Shmortz
5th April, 2016, 07:29 PM
Understand now, and if I push it service light must go off ?

rideon
5th April, 2016, 07:41 PM
Ign on or engine started, poke or push once on limit once on cruise
That should do it

Shmortz
5th April, 2016, 07:50 PM
I will try tomorrow, thank you all very much!

Reprog89
5th April, 2016, 09:34 PM
and some injetors not coded DTC, and can't code anything even with CLIP.

checked if your VIN is well coded.If that is not correct, then you can not coded the injector

Shmortz
5th April, 2016, 09:36 PM
In my last experiment I was able to code injectors with different vin and car was working great...

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Shmortz
6th April, 2016, 01:20 PM
JOB done, I never believed that there is so stupid car, that's why one friend says I don't like cars with F - Ford, Fiat and French...:chuncky:

rideon
6th April, 2016, 01:52 PM
Well..did you push it or poke it??:questionmark:

Shmortz
7th April, 2016, 08:54 AM
I push it, then write again EGR off flash and in the end poke it few times :biggrin: