PDA

View Full Version : GMC Savanna 2005 PCM problem

aketokediag
7th April, 2016, 07:26 PM
Is it possible to swap this vehicle's flash to brand new PCM will the car start???
Regards368361

Sent from my Infinix X506 using Tapatalk

aketokediag
7th April, 2016, 07:28 PM
So sorry the vehicle is year 2000

MV auto
7th April, 2016, 10:43 PM
I program those ecm in less than 15 minutes via TIS2WEB and J2534. but if you really want to try swapping flash, my guess is either it will be ready to start, or it will be programmed (right VIN, right flash for ecm/tcm operation) but will still need to do the VTD learn (vehicle theft deterrent). on those old model, if I remember correctly, you start engine, it will stall, you leave key on for 10 minutes (until security light come off), than key off 5 second, key on, start and if it doesn't work, do that same procedure 2 more time. (so if it stall, you leave the key on for 10 minutes...) don't forget to keep a charger on battery, or at least monitor its voltage.

aketokediag
8th April, 2016, 07:34 AM
Thanks so much mate, i tried to learned the key inside the vehicle manually, but wasnt successful could you please tell me where i can buy TIS2WEB and J2534 i really need to start up this Vehicle.
Regards

MV auto
8th April, 2016, 04:47 PM
best J2534 comes from drewtech, but you can buy pretty much any J2534 to do that job. I guess you are from North America? here are website info: 368581

via TIS2WEB, you program ecm, once it is done, you do VTD learn in the same way. (if needed... usually with brand new ECM from GM, no need to... ready to start once programmed. if rebuild, you need to do it)

aketokediag
12th April, 2016, 02:00 PM
best J2534 comes from drewtech, but you can buy pretty much any J2534 to do that job. I guess you are from North America? here are website info: 368581

via TIS2WEB, you program ecm, once it is done, you do VTD learn in the same way. (if needed... usually with brand new ECM from GM, no need to... ready to start once programmed. if rebuild, you need to do it)
This is where my problem is, am from Nigeria, is very hard to get it here, except I see someone who is willing to help me out on it.
Regards
Akeem

MV auto
12th April, 2016, 04:38 PM
than try to swap flash memory and do the manual VTD learning method. I just have no info on those old ecm, as TIS work like a charm... never had to try the manual way.

aketokediag
12th April, 2016, 07:05 PM
HELLO M8,
Have tried flash swap it don't work, how can I do VTD learning mode??? Please explain.
Regards

aketokediag
18th April, 2016, 12:18 AM
Hello M8,
Could anyone help me on this vehicle?