PDA

View Full Version : CarProg auto read, find, clear problem!!!

alex2110
7th April, 2016, 11:28 PM
Hello everyone
Please help me to figure this out , problem with car prog .
Read file OK, Find Crash OK, Clear OK, but when I read it again nothing was cleared!!!
What am I doing wrong?
Thanks

repairmymodule
8th April, 2016, 01:30 AM
You are using a clone with software newer than v4.01. Clones must use software version 4.01. If you use newer software it will not write, thus no change

alex2110
8th April, 2016, 01:54 AM
yes it is clone 7.28 v , and it seems to write to the chip fine , it just doesn't clear the crash even it says it did , i have to clear it manually and after write back.
so is it normal for clones? any solution?
thanks

scoot
8th April, 2016, 02:05 AM
Its normal for clones it has never worked for me only once or twice through via odb

FxShaw
8th April, 2016, 02:11 AM
yes it is clone 7.28 v , and it seems to write to the chip fine , it just doesn't clear the crash even it says it did , i have to clear it manually and after write back.
so is it normal for clones? any solution?
thanks

Guy above you told you exactly what was the issue and how to solve it...I don't think it gets any more clearing than that explanation

autocargo
8th April, 2016, 09:00 AM
Guy above you told you exactly what was the issue and how to solve it...I don't think it gets any more clearing than that explanation

Well, he still think that he bought fully working 7.28 v (firmware+software)

@alex2110 You only have functions of software 4.01 V

alex2110
8th April, 2016, 05:19 PM
I knew what i bought :) and didn't expect it to be working as original. You always get what you pay for !!!:)
I'm new to this, i just don't know what limitations this program has and was wondering if I'm doing something wrong.
Big thanks to everyone for contributing their time and explain.