PDA

View Full Version : The UFO Phenomena, Here Is the answer for UFO believerz

z786
25th August, 2009, 12:20 AM
Hi, i thort i mite aswell help you for an answer,
plz spare 10 mins of your time to save hourz of rubbish fed 2 u, plz enjoy

YouTube - The Arrivals pt.19 (The UFO Phenomena)

plz watch all of it patiently b4 commenting

violentj
25th August, 2009, 01:31 PM
well thats 10 mins of my life ill never get back-what a load of shite

craigie12321
25th August, 2009, 08:46 PM
waha snap pish..

Old Man
25th August, 2009, 09:39 PM
Well thats gotta be the biggest load of bollox i have ever seen, saddest thing is its video number 19; mind you this is just a personal opinion and doesn't necessarily represent my dogs opinion aswell.

forntida
26th August, 2009, 10:01 AM
Well thats gotta be the biggest load of bollox i have ever seen, saddest thing is its video number 19; mind you this is just a personal opinion and doesn't necessarily represent my dogs opinion aswell.

If you showed this video to your dog I am reporting you to the R.S.P.C.A.

Old Man
26th August, 2009, 11:32 AM
He likes watching videos but soon as it finished he went outside and had a dump, dunno if he trying to tell me something.....lol

z786
26th August, 2009, 11:03 PM
i dunno 2 be honest, i seen this posted on another forum and the response was very good,

if you actually research all that info in the vid it makes sense, gives you the piece of puzzle for the bigger picture. If someone tells you the UFO is bullshit maybe hes talkin rubbish but when someones been "abducted" then you will take notice and believ evrythin he says.

obviously it takes you to use ur brain for all of this and i know it may be hard for some people, as they mite need the help of thier pets. good luck eh!!!
no offence intended for anyone wit a brain lol

Old Man
27th August, 2009, 12:54 AM
Sorry to disappoint but my brain is not american orientated and never will be unlike that boring vid, a grand plan eh!
Its very easy to mix facts with fiction and try to make an interesting theory; abit like all the yank films and serials but in the end its gonna come down to the simple shit of whether we are alone or not; and thats where the facts will reveal if we are or not.
TBH you could trawl youtube all friggin day and watch umpteen vids made by bored teenagers with no jobs trying to get people to to believe crap like that.
But then again if thats your cup of tea each to his own.
And as a matter of interest i am 52 married with children, been in the army and am technical advisor to a newcastle I.T business so nothing wrong with my brain.

z786
27th August, 2009, 01:33 AM
my friend, i wasnt having a dig at you, u are rite about evry word, and the question bout if we are alone or not is not of an alien kind but of the people behind the scenes running the show. surely you've heard of the new world order, research it n u'l learn

violentj
27th August, 2009, 02:16 AM
aye werent they a shit eightys band

violentj
27th August, 2009, 02:17 AM
obviously it takes you to use ur brain for all of this and i know it may be hard for some people, as they mite need the help of thier pets. good luck eh!!!
no offence intended for anyone wit a brain lol

lol the conspiracy nuts favorite line-your too stupid to understand if you dont belive it

z786
27th August, 2009, 01:47 PM

the idiots favourite line when he cant work out wats being said 2 him lol

anywayz enuff of these childish remarks, hope u have a good time thinking of more ways 2 sound like an idiot

peace

violentj
28th August, 2009, 01:03 AM
lols you just proved my point exactly,"if u dont belive your and idiot"

on_the_jazz
28th August, 2009, 12:28 PM
ah yes those common questionnaires you receive asking "which country should we attack next?", along with "your best tips for hiding a corpse from the police".

Brownload
28th October, 2009, 09:18 PM
Under the bed....failing that in the boot of someone else's car

chroma
30th October, 2009, 05:24 AM
Under the bed....failing that in the boot of someone else's car

A Peat bog just off the Isle of Jura always works for me.

The shite 80s band was "New Order"

New World Order is effectively a circle jerk from conspiricy nuts who seem to fail to understand that you can walk into your workplace and tell someone something as trivial as "hey im going to tell you something in confidence right? Last night i had my first gay sexual encounter, please keep that to yourself." and within 15 seconds the rest of the workplace are drawing you funny looks.

Yet seem to believe that a secret this massive that would take litteraly thousands of peoples involvement can remain hidden for longer than say 10 seconds.

Take the Masonic Lodge for instance, a large "secret" society. If its so tremendously secret then why do i know so much of the goings on and my towns entire membership?
Maintaining any secret is EPIC in the difficulty stakes.

Not that i mind these loonies, they keep the governments on their toes by spending countless manhours overanalyzing every single detail of politics no matter how trivial.

As a sidenote, channel flipping is bizarre nowadays, i stumbled upon an interviewee from god knows which show and his tag was "Conspiricy Expert" i can remember laughing thoroughly as i saw him tweaking infront of the harsh halogen lights and camera lenses, the embodiment of paranoia.

Id rather be tagged as "Political Activist" or something, these conspiricy nuts are so unhappy and feel so alienated, why dont they actualy do something other than make gay assed timesinks on youtube... i dunno maybe run for government? i figure i could do more damage in office and educate far more people with that kind of power over a simple youtube rant.

Take Nick Griffin, i dont agree with the vast bulk of his politics or policies, but he's in way more of a dominant position to change my mind than some kid wearing a kkk hood on youtube, atleast he got off his ass and actualy did something to forward the agenda he believes in, and whilst i dont agree, i have to admire and respect his gumption.

I still eagerly await "which country should we invade next?" to be one of my census questions though.

The only way this thread could have been any more pointless was to have the original poster feel he could in fact hope to educate anyone with such gems as
"Hi, i thort i mite aswell help you for an answer,
plz spare 10 mins of your time to save hourz of rubbish fed 2 u, plz enjoy" im hoping for sanities sake that hes using some kind of broken keyboard.

Fair play to the lad though, i still wasted my life watching.

forntida
30th October, 2009, 02:29 PM
ah yes those common questionnaires you receive asking "which country should we attack next?", along with "your best tips for hiding a corpse from the police".

In a graveyard?

tuffnail
5th November, 2009, 09:30 AM

Ha Ha!! This made me :rofl:

Raven
30th December, 2009, 11:30 PM
Yet seem to believe that a secret this massive that would take litteraly thousands of peoples involvement can remain hidden for longer than say 10 seconds.

Maintaining any secret is EPIC in the difficulty stakes.

Between you and me yes where you've got zero control once you tell someone assuming you are the source of the secret.

But at high government level when your life could well depend on your ability to keep a secret and on a need to know basis also not forgetting to mention where you have control over what is made public knowledge and what isn't I'd think it's very easy to keep a secret at that level if they really want to. Or at least to the extent that they don't get ~~~~ed over by it. American government for real have always been lethal at that game.

To make an analogy I'd have to say it's like a car, when normal and going at a steady pace you control it and you drive and go exactly where you want with it and it's a breeze - but when it's going 50mph and spun out of control you are no longer in control and it's at that point you are obviously at it's mercy and all you can do is hope for the best and have minimal impact and pray that at the very least you don't get smashed to pieces. Same thing, if you have the necessary position to control it's very easy, but take the ability to control away and things become so difficult that it's almost impossible.

HoTTDubbER
31st December, 2009, 01:27 AM
fantastic reply loving it lol

quarang
9th January, 2010, 08:17 PM
It doesn't completely answer UFO believers' question in my opinion.