PDA

View Full Version : VW Polo 1.4TDI EDC17U01 DPF and DTC OFF with Damos

phl0at
12th April, 2016, 09:35 PM
Hi guys, I need DPF off and DTC for it to be off, manual solution. I have attached the original Tricore read and also damos but in Deutsch so I cannot understand a word of it :(
If someone have experience with these, please let me know.
Thanks!

phl0at
13th April, 2016, 10:07 AM
Update: I've managed to find the postinjection maps, so i need only the switch for the DPF.
Anyone?

blade66
14th April, 2016, 02:04 PM
I'm not quite sure, but try to switch adress 72E9C...
In damos this address is for: "switch for selection of models or a substitute value"

spychu14
14th April, 2016, 02:44 PM
ASMod_swtPFltTempModOff_C
Schalter zur Abschaltung des Partikelfilter-Temperaturmodells

blade66
14th April, 2016, 03:01 PM
i see this also at adress: 043B5C :chuncky:
try and report

Nio
14th April, 2016, 03:31 PM
Hello. temperature dpf model will be disable with that value. dpfoff is not a switch, is a strategy...will be good to make other changes.
I think will be better comunicate errors first of all, if have not error will be function only with switching to OFF adress ASMod_swtPFltTempModOff_C that spichu14 and other peoples say you. But if have other errors dpfoff is not correct. Regards to all and GOD bless DK...

proel
14th April, 2016, 04:08 PM
For correct dpf off solution one switch in not enough.

SpecZ
14th April, 2016, 04:10 PM
The truth is that Volta works good on this.

But you can ask the file to someone or buy a trusted professional file.

Nio
14th April, 2016, 04:12 PM
SpecZ before writing SH..S be careful, you are accusing me or someone else that are asking for money? What the f.....g are you talking about????
I don't know what make Volta. F...k Volta and leechers using c....k software.

proel
14th April, 2016, 04:17 PM
@Nio: Sorry! You wrote too.

Nio
14th April, 2016, 04:21 PM
proel dpf can't be off only removing temp model, that is one of stages on dpfoff strategy. dtc help us to understand what is happened on the car if is not on your workshop.

Nio
14th April, 2016, 04:49 PM
Hello...i test just now Volta from o collegue have it. This software that SpecZ say work good; make on this file are about 70% of dtc and regeneration request (3 times requests).
How can be correct solution if are delete 70% of dtc's...These software are only sh...s
Be careful DK people...ATTENTION.
Regards

proel
14th April, 2016, 04:52 PM
Yes, I know very well what's going on with volta & ES solution and dtc's massacre. It's great job after "volta" masters (double paid: 1 back to original state, 2: correct dpf off). btw. Way with "ASMod_swtPFltTempModOff_C" to make dpf off is not ok.

SpecZ
14th April, 2016, 04:52 PM
SpecZ before writing SH..S be careful, you are accusing me or someone else that are asking for money? What the f.....g are you talking about????
I don't know what make Volta. F...k Volta and leechers using c....k software.

Are you feeling ok?

I?m new here and did not know the rules of the forum exactly.

But what i said is true, cannot be the best way but it works.

Believe i am no newbie on this, have a lot of years on this business!

Nio
14th April, 2016, 04:56 PM
If are newbie, do not accuse guys try to help someone. Regards.

Nio
14th April, 2016, 05:01 PM
phl0at correct response.

Nio
14th April, 2016, 05:09 PM
If you have a lot of years on this business and making this kind of solutions ( as volta ) means that never understand what are you doing on your work.

phl0at
14th April, 2016, 07:08 PM
Thanks for all your replies! I've managed to work it out today when car was with me, not only the ECU. DPF is switched off by these:
ASMod_swtPFltTempModOff_C = 0
ASMod_swtPresMidPFlt_C = 0
EGT_swtEGTActv_C = 0 (this I think is the switch for the DPF filter which sets it active or not active)

DTCs:
PFltRgn_nErrLmpEngN_C = 60 RPM by default and i set it to 0 RPM so no EML light on dash
PFltRgn_tiErrLmpTst_C = 590 ms by deafult I set this to 0 miliseconds also for no EML
PFltRgn_tiErrLmpDel_C = 0 also
Exh_swtSensCfgTPFltDs_C = 0 (if you want to stop the sensors adapting the DPF Temp
Exh_swtSensCfgTPFltUs_C = 0 (if you the ECU to check the temp in the DPF)

Also i've filled zeros to the dpf cycle maps so no excess fuel is burned and no smoke :)

Thank you all for the answers, i will thank all posts which was helpful!
Regards,
Ludmil.

phl0at
14th April, 2016, 07:19 PM
@Nio , thank you, I've exported .kp map packs from the 1.9tdi with EDC17U01, where the addresses are different but it is not that hard to find the correct offsets.
Later on i've found damos from Seat Ibiza with the same 1.4TDI engine, and they are more reliable but again has to be corrected by the offset. I will attach the DAMOS here, so you can have it also :)

SEAT Ibiza 1.4PD EDC17U01 ols
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ih7sijrlqkys1t9/SEAT%20IBIZA%201.4L%20PD%20EDC17U01.ols?dl=0

Nio
14th April, 2016, 07:46 PM
Nice job...i did not look with atention. I will see better tomorrow.

gttuning
14th April, 2016, 10:21 PM
Are you feeling ok?

I?m new here and did not know the rules of the forum exactly.

But what i said is true, cannot be the best way but it works.

Believe i am no newbie on this, have a lot of years on this business!

a lot of years in business and still using VOLTA:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
is like doing the mileage for 10years and still using supervag to blow up your clocks
please ...

SpecZ
14th April, 2016, 11:56 PM
a lot of years in business and still using VOLTA:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
is like doing the mileage for 10years and still using supervag to blow up your clocks
please ...

I have a lot of years on chiptuning because i am an old school chiptuner, i don?t doimmo off?s expect in local cars and specially race cars without documents and term of responsabilityy, airbags tricks, even dpf/egr off and dtc off is a "recent thing" and i don?t do much this service because my costumers normally replace parts by OEM units but sure need it once in a while..

Beeing updated learning and give a bit my knowledge is the reason i joined this forum and guess what, i am very happy for it because since today i already exchange some files and begin some cooperation with some users.

For you is normal do what you do, for me if you ask me not so much, each one with their work style and conscience.

And yes i use Volta in Mazda Densos for example (i don?t wrote i used it in this car in particular just told that it worked ok), but excuse me, do i owe you something or you got something to say about it?

Really don?t think so.

This is not the way that i want to start in a very good and healthy community.

"Friends" like in the pass..

BR

Michael