PDA

View Full Version : 2007 e60

epd1221
16th April, 2016, 03:52 PM
hello friends bmw is not my market but a brother of mine ask me t do both of his cars the frirst car went great the secound one after plugin cas and cluster back key fob got stock and wont start..can someone check my files please.. Read with r270

61.35-9147185-01 cas3
FSV 2.0.4
OSV 3.3.0
H.W/SW/COD/DIAG-INDEX
C4 15.4 08 06A0

BOTH FILES FLASH AND EEPROMM
THANKS IN ADVANCE

MV auto
16th April, 2016, 07:13 PM
can you put key on? (terminal 15)
if not, first check your CAS for bad weld, or soldering that would short something.
btw, your flash dump is perfect.

tech_cz
18th April, 2016, 08:24 AM
Try this flash:
there are a few differences.

WBR, Marek

epd1221
18th April, 2016, 05:40 PM
ok mvauto check for bad weldings everything looks good. car is dead only key symbol on middle of cluster. scan for immo codes none only cas code A0BC

gjenkins0
19th April, 2016, 09:35 PM
rewrite original flash + eep and see if car starts , sounds like a bad write to me

MV auto
19th April, 2016, 10:03 PM
at least your CAS :guns:still have communication!
if key symbol appears when you insert key, it means key is not recognize.
as mentioned by gjenkins, first step is to write back the original eeprom file, if you made a back-up as you should.
if you corrected the wrong area of the file, or made a bad write, writing the original dump will fix thing. than you should do job again.
if writing original dump is still not ok, you might have a bad original read, and you wrote a bad dump... in this case, you'll need to fix your dump or more easily put a different dump and program ISN, VIN, key and millage.

edit: I just took a look at your eeprom dump and there is something wrong in there, so if you have original one, post it.

epd1221
20th April, 2016, 04:15 AM
Mvauto been lots of help .. Can I do this all manually with prohhrammers?? Or can someone just edit my file I'll posy both files tomorrow my first read and second one ..

MV auto
20th April, 2016, 08:47 AM
I guess you could do via programmer a part, but can you program a key if needed? you have hi-tag2 programmer or something? anyways, it all depend on the quality of your original back-up. if it is right, you just write it back with programmer, confirm it fixes problem, than tell us and we correct the dump to 0km and you write back with a programmer.
in case of a bad back-up, we can find a good dump from an other car, via programmer, you can change VIN 4 sure... ISN, only if you know DME isn, or if it seems still intact in your CAS dump (we have to figure it out)... odometer... but for key, you might need some other tool if you messed key memory part. so post dump and we'll see.

also, try to put key on with different key if customer have one. just in case you would have erase only 1x key position.

and also, thanks button in the bottom left of each post is there for that... just saying.

epd1221
21st April, 2016, 10:07 PM
put back the file key fob remote works if i remove key it reconized the key but still no start or ignition ,

gjenkins0
21st April, 2016, 10:14 PM
mate you made a bad read first time and you are writing a bad dump back as original, what you need to do is find another dump, wirte key to that dump , then sync cas unit with dme.problem sorted

epd1221
22nd April, 2016, 12:38 AM
Can some one share a flash bin??
I order a used cas takes alittle more than a week to get here .

MV auto
22nd April, 2016, 10:28 AM
it's an eeprom bin you need... or a package of flash+eeprom from a different part number unit. (from same MCU obv) your flash dump was ok for that part number... not corrupt at all.