PDA

View Full Version : EDC15C7 Fiat Doblo 1.9

evisdaci
17th April, 2016, 01:45 PM
Hi everyone
I have a problem with a ECU. Fiat Doblo 1.9 EDC15C7. The car won't start. When i turn the ignition ON the check engine light didn't turn on. So the ECU not communicate with car. I have tried to diagnostic but not succes. The ECU don't communicate this diagnostic tools. Also i have tried to read ECU with galleto V54 via OBD but no succes, i have tried also to read via BDM but nothing ?
Have any idea where is the problem with this ECU. Maybe the AMD29F400Bt memory is damaget or anything else ?

Thanks

anmatta1
17th April, 2016, 05:50 PM
you forgot to correct the checksum , so the vehicle will not start. you have to remove the memory 29f400 and record externally with corrected checksum. Maybe you can try to write with your ecu in boot mode. attach the file , maybe I can help you recognize the error

evisdaci
17th April, 2016, 06:27 PM
Yes mate I have try to write in boot mode but it's impossible. I have tried with galleto. When I tried in boot mode with other ECU that is same like my ECU I read and write without problem, but in this ECU I can't read and write in boot mode and via obd. It's impossible

anmatta1
17th April, 2016, 06:42 PM
Yes i know its impossible, it happened to me too. Then, there is no choice than desolder the flash and write externally with a psop44 adaptor

evisdaci
17th April, 2016, 07:40 PM
Ok I will try mate. Thanks, maybe it will work

josemo
17th April, 2016, 09:20 PM
you have problem with immo in this car but if desolder eeprom memory you can read by obd and with bootpin, the problem is immo, you need bypass immo, and you can do it desoldering eeprom.

:-)

evisdaci
18th April, 2016, 02:05 AM
I have tried to read in boot mode with eeprom removed but no success. Ecu not communicate with car with diagnostic tools and didn't read with any chiptunig device. The only way is to read and write buy removing flash and write it in socket 44pin