PDA

View Full Version : citroen c4 picasso 2015

v-diag
17th April, 2016, 04:56 PM
hi

made a backup from a dp4 the chip been 95160. edited miles, put back mod file miles have changed, but the dash keeps on saying loading and shuts down in cycle, on, off, on off......

looking at the data on the file attached looks like the dp4 has actually corrupted the file?

can any one please confirm.

file attached?

zckariya70
17th April, 2016, 05:00 PM
hi

made a backup from a dp4 the chip been 95160. edited miles, put back mod file miles have changed, but the dash keeps on saying loading and shuts down in cycle, on, off, on off......

looking at the data on the file attached looks like the dp4 has actually corrupted the file?

file attached?

ur orginal file is corrupted mate

TULGEYWOODMAN
17th April, 2016, 06:02 PM
I don't suppose you thought to remove the eeprom before reading?

diagtech
17th April, 2016, 06:39 PM
Got a few files if u need one in miles though and there are 2 versions on a 2015 and a newer one in 2016

Landetos
17th April, 2016, 09:36 PM
hi

file attached?

This will help :)

v-diag
18th April, 2016, 05:35 PM
ok update had two other c4 same year, done both perfect, all three have the miles in the lines 0480h/0490h.

but then I used the other two dumps from the working speedos, and the dash was completely dead, put the corrupted file back in and it powers up miles have changed but same as my first post.

funny thing all dash produced on the same date same hardware number and software numbers, only one number on the sticker was different?

will upload the pictures later.