PDA

View Full Version : coding problem edc17cp14

hulius
19th April, 2016, 01:48 PM
hello everyone, I can not be encoded with the ecu and vcds odis (error 31), could someone help me please, I think the EEPROM is corrupt. how to repair this error?

yarecky3
20th April, 2016, 11:50 AM
What RU trying to do?

hulius
20th April, 2016, 05:57 PM
I tried to make off with a dpf swiftec, first reading kess v2 clone, writing for kess Ktag does not recognize the ecu (only reading available) so I tried writing with the Ktag, the writing has duration 15 min. then connect the ecu, no start, no motor indicator.
not attempt to restore with Ktag and not kess ecu = unacknowledged). I retrieve a full dump to the ECU 03L906022RP, I wrote with fgtech v 54-corrected OTP sector, but the vehicle START SEVERAL default code: bad coding, soft bva not supported.
I try to code with vcds and odis impossible (Error code 31) here is my problem

lucim12
20th April, 2016, 06:36 PM
not read correctly...
try find a good eeprom dump and do immo off

hulius
20th April, 2016, 06:58 PM
thank's guys for you help , i'm try to find a good eeprom until now , but it is not found unless a generous person gives me the file

acmotor
27th April, 2016, 07:38 PM
I tried to make off with a dpf swiftec, first reading kess v2 clone, writing for kess Ktag does not recognize the ecu (only reading available) so I tried writing with the Ktag, the writing has duration 15 min. then connect the ecu, no start, no motor indicator.
not attempt to restore with Ktag and not kess ecu = unacknowledged). I retrieve a full dump to the ECU 03L906022RP, I wrote with fgtech v 54-corrected OTP sector, but the vehicle START SEVERAL default code: bad coding, soft bva not supported.
I try to code with vcds and odis impossible (Error code 31) here is my problem

Hello friend, Kess only read partial file. you can't write Kess read with Ktag, i think you have write in partial file with Ktag.
and have you read with Ktag full before you write? if you have full read you might have chance to rescue ...