PDA

View Full Version : what programmer can i use for dodge??

kensraay
21st April, 2016, 02:56 AM
hi friends, i was wondering what programmer i could use to read dodge airbag modules because i tried CarProg and couldnt find any dodge options. does CarProg support Dodge airbags? thanks!

SoranoV
22nd April, 2016, 10:56 AM
I believe most dodges dont need srs module reset, just replace blown airbags and defected sensors that will do the job

Plcautoparts
22nd April, 2016, 02:47 PM
Unless you scan the car and you get a codes such as Occupant Restraint Controller Internal 1 or internal 2, then definitely you have crash data to erase.

kensraay
22nd April, 2016, 10:58 PM
Unless you scan the car and you get a codes such as Occupant Restraint Controller Internal 1 or internal 2, then definitely you have crash data to erase.
thanks for the replies guys! lets just say as an example i did get codes such as Occupant Restraint Controller Internal 1 or internal 2. how would i delete the crash data from the module, like which programmer would i use? im using carprog right now for my cars.

kensraay
22nd April, 2016, 11:00 PM
I believe most dodges dont need srs module reset, just replace blown airbags and defected sensors that will do the job
Thanks for the reply! i didnt actually know that and it will help me when i do work on dodges!