PDA

View Full Version : BMW X1 DUMP

gogocro
21st April, 2016, 12:42 PM
Need dump in kilometers for bmw x1 2011 18 diesel with automatic transmission371014

juzek
3rd May, 2016, 06:30 PM
Before write dump into eeprom, correct VIN (short VIN - You can edit in Your favorite bin/hex editor - there are no tricks or checksums - VIN ist stered as plain text) according to car where You want to build new/fixed IKE, fix odometer to desired kilometers as they are reported in CAS module (Doing that You avoid TAMPER DOT and You will be able to reset/schedule service requirements in the car). Setting right VIN is crucial to suceeded in next steps. After that transfer FA (or VO - VEHICLE ORDER) from CAS to IKE (with NCSEXPERT or Abrites AVDI or Tool of Your Choice - it takes about 20 seconds). Finally You must edit coding (NCSExpert with help of NCSdummy / BMW Coding Tool or Abrites AVDI vith valid licence) to "tune" IKE to Your car. (If some option cannot change or changes without effect - that means You must try with other dump - (epprom does not fully compatible with flash/firmware on IKEs circuit board). At the end - do test drive, and when You will be absolutelly right that everything works fine - YOU are the GREATEST ;) If attached dump doesn't fit 100% to Your IKE (I think it will be OK), feel free to let me know - I have others too.

gogocro
4th May, 2016, 09:15 PM
Dump was ok i only have problem cant see on instrument cluster position of automatic, gearbox but solved with bmw diagnostic thank you for help.